Black Lives Matter................apparently

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black lives matter,thats cool,so why dont they jump on a plane shoot down to africa and do charitable work in aids ridden slums or places where kids are skeletal wrecks from severe malnourishment?

Anyone gets in front of our van on the way home today they be bouncing off the bonnet. ?

It's got absolutely f**k all to do with 'Black Lives Matter'.   It's just blacks, half castes and lefty middle class whites with a chip on their shoulder over something that's never effected them.

Posted Images

why are they such crap drivers ? I know if the car in front is being badly driven ,touching the breaks every time a vehicle approaches on other side of road ,no signals ,erractic speed, that when I finally get passed it ,its being driven by some old dear who can barely see over the wheel or some Robert mugabee look alike ! Seems like all the negro driving ability went in to lewis Hamilton ,and the rest got none!

not in cornwall it isnt ,its every tourist who crosses the devon border in the school holidays. :D

why are they such crap drivers ? I know if the car in front is being badly driven ,touching the breaks every time a vehicle approaches on other side of road ,no signals ,erractic speed, that when I finally get passed it ,its being driven by some old dear who can barely see over the wheel or some Robert mugabee look alike ! Seems like all the negro driving ability went in to lewis Hamilton ,and the rest got none!

not in cornwall it isnt ,its every tourist who crosses the devon border in the school holidays. :D

At least they go home!

It's got absolutely f**k all to do with 'Black Lives Matter'.

It's just blacks, half castes and lefty middle class whites with a chip on their shoulder over something that's never effected them.

...... this is why they don't get on in the world - they're always looking for conflict. They thrive on mob mentality. A lot of them are just too primitive to be able to comprehend anything beyond whining or the I'll take it if I want it' mentality.

• Like 5

If they cared about black lives they'd address the fact that black men are far more likely to die at the hands of other black men or they fact that they disproportionately come from fatherless families. Also white men are far more likely to be shot by cops in the US when the stats are correctly analysed.

• Like 1

What about my white rights?

You don't need rights, you have white privileged! That's basically why so many blacks and browns drowned in the Med this year.......... it's white folk not rescuing them fast enough and not taking them to swimming lessons!

Seriously couldn't make it up. That last point was f***ing hilarious! "And finally, we BLM are cunting everybody off across the UK going about their lives because so many of us non white folk have drowned this year! It's a terrible thing that society must do something about!" f***ing LOL. Talk about misplaced responsibility!

dont think they can swim,you never see them swimming in the olympics or any competitions

• Like 1

What about my white rights?

You don't need rights, you have white privileged! That's basically why so many blacks and browns drowned in the Med this year.......... it's white folk not rescuing them fast enough and not taking them to swimming lessons!

Seriously couldn't make it up. That last point was f***ing hilarious! "And finally, we BLM are cunting everybody off across the UK going about their lives because so many of us non white folk have drowned this year! It's a terrible thing that society must do something about!" f***ing LOL. Talk about misplaced responsibility!

dont think they can swim,you never see them swimming in the olympics or any competitions

My black lab is f**king useless at swimming..I had to dive in to a lake to save him once....makes you think doesn't it lol

• Like 2

I notice they didn't write that in the United States they represent 13% of the total population and 50% of the prison population........maybe they forgot !

• Like 2

I blame the Northeners!! Lol

• Like 1

And let's think about the many African acheivements...........managing to turn the garden of Africa Zimbabwe into a wasteland, managing to get a record 2500 people A DAY infected with HIV in South Africa, chopping the inhabitants of the next door village to bits with machetes because they have 2 more cows than them, the ability to teach kids as young as 8 how to use an AK47 and kill the other tribe and rape all the females of whatever age, who could forget the bloke that eats Muslims......he definitely deserves a mention.........I mean, what's not to like !!

• Like 3