Ken Gould

Pablo, I believe Mr Gould registered his white dogs with the KC when the Parsons were accepted. I don't know the man and not pretending that I do, but I'm sure this was the case.

correct.The fella who I got my very first black terriers from had blacks and Russells from Ken and the white dogs were kc registered

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be honest lads "aye but you have to draw the line somewhere blah blah" where do you draw the line? I might draw the line a bit further down the bar than the next man and likewise the fella next

The terrier in the background was bought off Gouldy in the early eighties by a mate of mine, can't remember how she was supposed to be bred but he did'nt just sell black un's and Russell's. She actual

go on I'll tell the story as it was told to me lol . I hope I don't butcher it to bad .Anyway the bloke that told me storry goes up to Ken place with a mate of he's that was a big lump of a bloke. Tha

Posted Images

Pablo, I believe Mr Gould registered his white dogs with the KC when the Parsons were accepted. I don't know the man and not pretending that I do, but I'm sure this was the case.

His kennel prefix was Kenterfox i believe or something very close to it... :thumbs:

• Like 2

His kennel prefix was Kenterfox i believe or something very close to it... :thumbs:

Thats it :thumbs: your own go back to Ken no?

• Like 1

Thats it :thumbs: your own go back to Ken no?

I lost my bitch to ground last year but yes mate my dog russell does, :victory: ..

The terrier in the background was bought off Gouldy in the early eighties by a mate of mine, can't remember how she was supposed to be bred but he did'nt just sell black un's and Russell's. She actually became a very good bitch and we dug a lot of stuff with her.post-97484-0-63265600-1471077672_thumb.jpeg

• Like 11

had a few dogs off ken up here every one worked to a decent standard. but feck me some of them where ugly feckers. one called grip earned the nickname gripinstien, had english bull screaming out of him with tiny ears and the elbows out ans the course short jacket. strangely enough he was admired by all who seen his ugly mush. sadly he was short lived due to ending up with a retard

As a young teen me and my mates all had white bow legged types . Then one of my mates the first one to pass he's driving test goes up to Ken and buys a black un 12 months old he was. Anyhow takes him to some local woods , Ken had told my mate the dog hadn't been to ground . We Let's the dog go and he flys to ground ten minutes later the dog draws out a dead fox. My mate was over the moon with him we had some good digs with that dog. A lot of people might of bought dogs of Ken back in the day but I tell ya what a lot of the did graft and if I could buy that dog now I'd pay for it £££ and wouldn't think twice .

• Like 3

As a young teen me and my mates all had white bow legged types . Then one of my mates the first one to pass he's driving test goes up to Ken and buys a black un 12 months old he was. Anyhow takes him to some local woods , Ken had told my mate the dog hadn't been to ground . We Let's the dog go and he flys to ground ten minutes later the dog draws out a dead fox. My mate was over the moon with him we had some good digs with that dog. A lot of people might of bought dogs of Ken back in the day but I tell ya what a lot of the did graft and if I could buy that dog now I'd pay for it £££ and wouldn't think twice .

One thing is for sure about terriers that came out of Mr Goulds yard is that many a good yard or line was started by them.

• Like 6

Did you ever see a dog called Buster that Steve P from Orpington had from ken in the early 80s

Did you ever see a dog called Buster that Steve P from Orpington had from ken in the early 80s
no mate heard about it If it's the same one I'm thinking of .

Did you ?