Ken Gould

I remember the stormer dog , advertised.and thanks for your honest opinion .

.I don't know why he bothered with them to be honest

Money ??

The fella definately wasn't in dogs for the money.I think I gave him 30quid and 40quid for my first 2 blacks and he jabbed them up for me.
someone told me once if he took a shine to ya he'd sort you out but if he didn't you'd get fook all lol

You know something Marshman, that was the way with a lot of old timers. They could spot a fool at half a mile but if they thought a chap was 100% they'd treat him well.

As a result they often got called rouges and such.

go on I'll tell the story as it was told to me lol . I hope I don't butcher it to bad .

Anyway the bloke that told me storry goes up to Ken place with a mate of he's that was a big lump of a bloke. That get there and Ken shows them about he's yard and offers them a brew . The bloke I know took a cuppa but the big lump said no . The bloke I know said I could see Ken way this big lump up down every now and again. Then Ken says we've got a pot of stew ready will you lads have something to eat before you go . The bloke I now again said yes whilst the big lump said no again . So it's time to leave and Ken has sorted the bloke I know a pup for cheap money and says I've got a few wax jackets you can have one . My mate said thanks Ken and the big lump shows some interest and says they look like good coats . To which Ken says he can have one for nothing but you can't have f**k all you fat c**t straight to he's face lol . Big lump say ok and that was it . The bloke I know reckons he big lump got nowt because he turned he's nose up when offered a brew ?.

• Like 10

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be honest lads "aye but you have to draw the line somewhere blah blah" where do you draw the line? I might draw the line a bit further down the bar than the next man and likewise the fella next

The terrier in the background was bought off Gouldy in the early eighties by a mate of mine, can't remember how she was supposed to be bred but he did'nt just sell black un's and Russell's. She actual

go on I'll tell the story as it was told to me lol . I hope I don't butcher it to bad .Anyway the bloke that told me storry goes up to Ken place with a mate of he's that was a big lump of a bloke. Tha

Posted Images