Terrorists Are Making A Big Mistake .....

The news is reporting that the two men they are hunting for in the attempted kidnap of a RAF man may have been seen around Colchester barracks ..... Lol fukc me an raf lad filled them in and now they want to try and kidnap a para lol lol lol .......

• Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The news is reporting that the two men they are hunting for in the attempted kidnap of a RAF man may have been seen around Colchester barracks ..... Lol fukc me an raf lad filled them in and now they

Alan Carr?

Rylan? c**t looks like he swallowed a piano

Best they be vigilant the c**ts might just pop out the car with a weapon or bomb next time after taking a battering of the RAF lad ?

i was thinking that, maybe a shooter , and if they go for a para they feckin need one lol. know i think they will strike again when its gone bit quite , hope to god they dont . :yes:

I hope those wankers do try to attack a para and end up battered and broken.

..... Those people aren't used to attacking anyone that will fight back. They prefer a soft target. They'll be totally screwed if the world decides it's had enough of their bullshit and, send some proper fighting men after them :yes:

RAF reg lads filled a few of them in, they'd be better off staying within their depths and trying to kidnap and paraplegic midget traffic warden!![/quote

Some of them midgets can be nasty little b*****ds , best stick with 86 year old pacifist clergy ..there not to quick on the feet and don't fight back ....

There next target will be a Celebrity , kidnapped & god knows what will be done to them if that happens , these pair must of got the shock off there lives when the RAF bloke turned on them , just a pity he didn't take the knife off them & send them too Allah , see the murder off the old priest has been brushed firmly under the media carpet #disgrace

• Like 1

There next target will be a Celebrity , kidnapped & god knows what will be done to them if that happens , these pair must of got the shock off there lives when the RAF bloke turned on them , just a pity he didn't take the knife off them & send them too Allah , see the murder off the old priest has been brushed firmly under the media carpet #disgrace

Be funny if it's that queer c**t with the teeth that's on every f****n programme me bird watches haha I'd be made up hahaha there's a few I'd help them catch Haha At

That doesn't really narrow it down much A.T. Lol.

Be funny if it's that queer c**t with the teeth that's on every f****n programme me bird watches haha I'd be made up hahaha there's a few I'd help them catch Haha At
Alan Carr?
  • Like 2

Alan Carr?

I had an idea that's who he was on about, I was just insinuating that a lot of them on the box are fruity fcukers who don't exactly exude masculinity.

• Like 1

Rylan? c**t looks like he swallowed a piano

• Like 2