air gun ant

Weed ;)

Although I don't smoke like I used, I don't mind a joint with my beer :laugh:

I hold a good job, I'm not slow (the fuuckin contrary ask anyone who's met me ), I'm not paranoid, I haven't kicked my grannies cnut in to buy my next bag nor do I have bloodshot eyes.

What I do have is a cracking way to chill (legally) and no weird side effects ;)

The beer is a nob though.. it's so normal here to go for a beer most evenings it's dangerous I've started in thefruit juice during the week :laugh:

:thumbs:

Just seen this topic as I'm waiting for a phone call to go pick some up. Funny film and a big bag of snacks from the shop. Can't beat it...! I couldn't have it during the day though, personally can't function properly

cant touch it during the day knocks me for 6 lol,one every evening before bed,strictly medicinal good ounce lasts me a while although some weekends it takes a battering lol

20160721_190141_zpsgaskvyyj.jpg

Brilliant...! 😂 I'm exactly the same. A no no for me during the day! It just writes me off

Lol your door be through in the morning mate

Ounce of green with intent to supply m'lud.....

:laugh:

How many folk smoke a few joints on a Friday or Saturday night only? Most folk who smoke dope smoke it each day. Most folk who drink can have a few cans at the weekend or go without

drink on weekends only get f***ing real people go Home and have a few cans to chill
I am real you f****n clown. I drink at weekends but don't bother through the week because I'm busy. So you drink every night if so seek help.
read what you put fool "Most folk who drink can have a few cans at the weekend or go without"

But more go home for drink just because you don't it don't mean it doesn't happen and me drink haha don't drink mate never have

So most people drink everyday ? Most people don't as far as I am aware.

I think he means if you go home and have a tinny or two after your tea everynight after a days graft don't make you an alchy same for smoking.

• Like 1

iv never ever seen a row between lads sitting round a table in amsterdam or anywhere else for that matter having a smoke,cant go out round here at the weekend without seeing someone kicking off........i know which i prefer

• Like 6

I think he means if you go home and have a tinny or two after your tea everynight after a days graft don't make you an alchy same for smoking.

Yep I know. Most of them folk could go without those cans tho if they didn't have any in or if they had stuff to do etc. People I know who smoke cant go a day without

3ys4v8bl.jpg

Enjoying a nice bit of Lemons for my evening smoke right now :whistling:

• Like 3

3ys4v8bl.jpg

Enjoying a nice bit of Lemons for my evening smoke right now :whistling:

Now that looks pukka :thumbs: