California are way ahead of the game now......;-)

A guy I know has spent around $52,000 getting a store ready to open a dispensary,the amount of hoops you have to jump through before you get your licence is ridiculous,theres other options apart from cali however.....

I don't doubt it mate, I should of said the 'States.....' are well ahead of the game, but Bong Appatit is based in California...;-)

When you think of the hypocritical way in which the dutch are handling their laws... i.e coming down hard on growers now, while still enjoying their tourist smokers revenue, the 'states' really are leading the way, however confusing their individual state laws may be.....

Canada as well,a Canadian friend of mine has just retired at 48 going to spend 6 months of winter in Thailand then back to Canada for summer but he was always wise with his cash and didn't spunk it.

This is TWEED just outside Ottawa they are complaining they cant keep up with demand at the moment,things are happening.

• Like 3

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

California are way ahead of the game now......;-)

A guy I know has spent around $52,000 getting a store ready to open a dispensary,the amount of hoops you have to jump through before you get your licence is ridiculous,theres other options apart from cali however.....

I don't doubt it mate, I should of said the 'States.....' are well ahead of the game, but Bong Appatit is based in California...;-)

When you think of the hypocritical way in which the dutch are handling their laws... i.e coming down hard on growers now, while still enjoying their tourist smokers revenue, the 'states' really are leading the way, however confusing their individual state laws may be.....

Canada as well,a Canadian friend of mine has just retired at 48 going to spend 6 months of winter in Thailand then back to Canada for summer but he was always wise with his cash and didn't spunk it.

This is TWEED just outside Ottawa they are complaining they cant keep up with demand at the moment,things are happening.

Bloody hell! :-)

Sensible move by the Greeks, the weeds going to be smoked anyhow so who better to profit from it the people of Greece or the organised criminals? they had it hard financially last few years and this could give them a nice shot in the arm tax money wise, maybe even increase tourism as well, our own government missing a real chance to gain some more money without robbing the working man, savings made in police and customs alone would run into millions, then there is the inevitable taxable profits to be considered, conservative estimates are unreal, all that extra money could be getting spent on education, health, eradicating poverty, instead our lot chose to ignore the obvious and continue to dream up ways of screwing more money out the working man, its crazy, all the while organised crime is breathing a sigh of relief as the profits keep rolling into their pockets,

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1