our own government missing a real chance to gain some more money without robbing the working man,

I don't know what their long-term agenda is but you grow a tent of plants at home for yourself,if its found its labelled a drug factory,with the bad drug connotations emphasised,yet you buy a governmental licence like GW Pharma or British Sugar and the exact same plant miraculously transforms into a medicine on paper :laugh::whistling:

https://mjbizdaily.com/british-sugar-to-grow-cannabis-for-gw-pharma/

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

So what do you suggest mate, grow a few an claim ....... if caught lol

If you have the correct governmental paperwork and pay you can grow 20 tons in a year as GW pharma did,its only about cash :yes: try doing that with a dozen personal plants under a light,your doors getting kicked off,plod will run in screaming police....police....POLICE in high falsetto eunuch voices and act as if they have caught Pablo escobars british cousin :laugh:

• Like 1

If you have the correct governmental paperwork and pay you can grow 20 tons in a year as GW pharma did,its only about cash :yes: try doing that with a dozen personal plants under a light,your doors getting kicked off,plod will run in screaming police....police....POLICE in high falsetto eunuch voices and act as if they have caught Pablo escobars british cousin :laugh:

So can i buy a license to grow it in n.ireland mate?

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/controlled-drugs-licences-fees-and-returns

You can most certainly apply,as can anyone,heres your application fee

Possess controlled drugs £3,133 Supply, or offer to supply, controlled drugs £3,655 Produce preparations containing controlled drugs £4,178 Produce controlled drugs £4,700 Cultivate cannabis £4,700 Cultivate cannabis with a THC content not exceeding 0.2% £580

Always good to go about things in as legitimate a manner as possible :yes:

You can most certainly apply,as can anyone,heres your application fee Possess controlled drugs £3,133 Supply, or offer to supply, controlled drugs £3,655 Produce preparations containing controlled drugs £4,178 Produce controlled drugs £4,700 Cultivate cannabis £4,700 Cultivate cannabis with a THC content not exceeding 0.2% £580

Thanks for the info mate, but whats the chances of the man getting a license? Not much lol

You can most certainly apply,as can anyone,heres your application fee Possess controlled drugs £3,133 Supply, or offer to supply, controlled drugs £3,655 Produce preparations containing controlled drugs £4,178 Produce controlled drugs £4,700 Cultivate cannabis £4,700 Cultivate cannabis with a THC content not exceeding 0.2% £580

Thanks for the info mate, but whats the chances of the man getting a license? Not much lol

From what I've heard small numbers just means you get your doors smashed in, everything smashed up and nothing more...bit like the probation days

From what I've heard small numbers just means you get your doors smashed in, everything smashed up and nothing more...bit like the probation days

Heres the sentencing guidelines for cannabis Nik,but note that word "guidelines" according to the guidelines 9 plants or under is slap on the wrist right?I know someone who got 26 months and just over £20,000 POCA he was caught in a house he had rented for growing,there was 8 plants in the house in total when plod came knocking :yes:

The first step is to determine the role of the offender and there are three potential categories – lesser role, subordinate role or leading role. The second step is the quantity of drugs involved and there are four categories:

• Category 4 – 9 plants (presumed yield 40gram per plant)
  • Category 3 – 28 plants (presumed yield 40 gram per plant)
  • Category 2 – operation capable of producing significant quantities for commercial use
  • Category 1 - operation capable of producing industrial quantities for commercial use

The Court will then consider mitigating/aggravating factors.

In relation to someone who is producing for their own purposes, or even where it is social supply, it is likely they will fall within the ‘lesser role’ category within the new guidelines. In terms of quantity 1kg (25 plants) would fall within category 3. This would lead to a sentencing starting point of a high level community order and a sentencing range of a low level community order to 26 weeks custody, again depending on mitigating and aggravating circumstances. This is definitely an improvement on Auton but there is still a risk of imprisonment especially where there is a previous conviction.

Where someone was growing a lesser quantity (9 plants) and falls within the lesser role the guidance suggests a starting point of Band C fine, with a sentencing range of a discharge through to a medium level community order. This would then be increased/decreased through aggravating and mitigating factors. Frankly, this is only a slight departure from current Magistrates guidelines which state that the starting point for small scale cultivation is a Band C fine and the range is Band B fine to low level community order.

So overall, whilst we are pleased that our advice has been followed to some degree and has impacted on other areas of sentencing, the general approach to cannabis offences has not shifted a huge amount, and cannabis activists should be aware that the offences remain criminal, and so can result in a criminal conviction. There is also no evidence to suggest that the police will de-prioritise the policing of cannabis cultivation.

Fine Bands

Fine A – Starting point 50% of relevant weekly income; Category range 25% - 75% of relevant weekly income

Fine B – Starting point 100% of relevant weekly income; Category range 75% - 125% of relevant weekly income

Fine C – Starting point 150% of relevant weekly income; Category range 125% - 175% of relevant weekly income

• Like 1

The police are overwhelmed with it now. Yes it can be harsh, but it's a lottery.......they can't do everyone on every street & it really is every street now!!

Got to know an ex british police detective out here recently. He was plain cloths busting drug dealers & I know for a fact he liked a 'smoke' haha......I'm getting him pissed soon & hopefully getting the lowdown......;-)