• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Is weed gonna make America great again?!?

I don't know about great but some people are getting very wealthy indeed legally,and all of the spin-off businesses are making cash hand over fist.....

http://uk.businessinsider.com/nevada-legal-marijuana-state-of-emergency-2017-7?utm_content=buffer08c12&utm_medium=social&utm_source=(!64.56:886&utm_campaign=buffer-ti&r=US&IR=T

• Like 2

Just been asked a question by a mate about some of the new "flavoured" cali strains like Banana-OG or skytles(tastes like skittles the sweets apparently) or 24K which according to a guy I know has an orangey taste on the exhale) anyone ever tried any?Or the lemon terpene vape-pens that are being sold?

Just been asked a question by a mate about some of the new "flavoured" cali strains like Banana-OG or skytles(tastes like skittles the sweets apparently) or 24K which according to a guy I know has an orangey taste on the exhale) anyone ever tried any?Or the lemon terpene vape-pens that are being sold?

I don't really keep up with the latest stuff anymore but I'm over the dam in a few weeks I will keep a eye out ... tbh I'm old skool its all about the hit :laugh:

• Like 2

This stuffs not floating around in the Dam mate,the flat isn't up to speed,this stuffs came from cali in clone form and is floating around in the UK.

ahh well Looks like it will be some blue moonshine and a bag of shrooms then ...I'm sure I'll manage :laugh:

• Like 1

yea tried them and yes they something new , are they better than whats about? no not really in reality if your buyinh good stuff here , its like anything else, wine beer etc peopee always after something new latest and greatest, , think the cali weed all a bit of a fad, the made some nice advances in growing and I the market over here is growing for it as the worlds a smaller place, likely excess from pharmacies and growers that aint been allowed to join the party selling via the internet, direct to uk, lot comes via postal services and couriers, not sure about that dab and all the oils and stuff, not my thing at all, but yunger generation are caning it and it aint cheap, lol

Sunset sherbert, thin mint girl scout cookies, range of fruit flavours, moon rocks, Gelato yanks taking it to another level, clones are appearing over in uk, starting to spread around a bit too , some say they ahrder to grow, who knows

Edited by arcticgun

Yep (Zkittles) = skittles ... had some other day 100 for 3.5 lol. Tastes and smells like a bag of skittles. Had the gelato aswell good stuff. .. got some candyland and sherbalato here now lovely stuff

• Like 1

Anyone ever spot any 'wild gardening'?

Story behind this ones interesting waz,guy was in nick for growing,got out on day rlease,while he was out he bought a smallholding.................

This ones in the UK found in London of all places,not in the countryside but in the city?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-police-discover-cannabis-farm-size-football-pitch-kingston-1521206

• Like 1

Anyone ever spot any 'wild gardening'?

Story behind this ones interesting waz,guy was in nick for growing,got out on day rlease,while he was out he bought a smallholding.................

This ones in the UK found in London of all places,not in the countryside but in the city?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-police-discover-cannabis-farm-size-football-pitch-kingston-1521206

Forgot to say he had 75,000 :icon_eek: autos growing on his land :icon_eek: