49 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody any decent auto seeds for me to try an grow some in garden? or know where I can get some ?just wanna see if I can do it, was gonna do it a while back but instead grew veg for kids, got nice new spot tho that needs some greenery in it ?☹️

Greenhouse seeds mate. Very good genetics ;)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody any decent auto seeds for me to try an grow some in garden? or know where I can get some ?just wanna see if I can do it, was gonna do it a while back but instead grew veg for kids, got nice new spot tho that needs some greenery in it ?☹️

Why auto's if you don't mind me asking?  ....you would do better with a hardy northern hemisphere photo period strain.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, kanny said:

Why auto's if you don't mind me asking?  ....you would do better with a hardy northern hemisphere photo period strain.

Easy to grow without having any worries about rain leading to mould in the later months of ripening and you can do a few plants staggered in time as it were through out the summer,90 days from start to finish with just the risk of loosing one or two plants if the shit hits the fan.

1 hour ago, fireman said:

Easy to grow without having any worries about rain leading to mould in the later months of ripening and you can do a few plants staggered in time as it were through out the summer,90 days from start to finish with just the risk of loosing one or two plants if the shit hits the fan.

The few outdoor auto's I've seen  have  had a very poor return in yield and quality they really require  a 18 hour of light a day cycle whereas photos can produce lbs of quality  for the same risk ......  Swings and roundabouts

Mate just got spun, he didnt fiddle the leccy, shouldve done as OB showed him all the consumption data from the electric Co., 18/6 then 12/12 going back 2 years that he's had the place. Took his plants but left all the hardware.

32 minutes ago, Waz said:

Mate just got spun, he didnt fiddle the leccy, shouldve done as OB showed him all the consumption data from the electric Co., 18/6 then 12/12 going back 2 years that he's had the place. Took his plants but left all the hardware.

Result ?

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Always done  a few, but there's a high mortality rate with our weather and pests?did some few yrs ago on the site we was building..... In the end you could notice them from miles away?Yr before b*****d donkeys ate them?with that and crop robbers not worth the hassle ?

my mate just lost a crop of plants due to aphids he picked up at his mums house.

they decimated his plants from the roots up.

he has a grow tent set up,it as heart wrenching to see a dozen plants nearly in flower die

I’ve done quite a few over the years, just for my own use

i started with photos went to autos then back to photos now I’m going back to autos again 

I only grow a few outdoors uk

in my experience the only photos that consistently get good yields are fresian dew and Durban poison others are ok but lots of mould probs later on

the autos are getting better especially with global warming ? I get mine from Dutch passion mainly,  good ones I’ve found are blue berry, euforia, night queen, 

what I find with autos is that they sometimes go a bit feathery they don’t always form hard buds but still quite potent so if it’s just for you that doesn’t matter 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can still grow autos in the greenhouse 

My auto seeds were for outside and they did well. Got my mate to grow one in his tent and its fckn huge and he is running out of space.

that seed is a good mix of sativa and indica so it wont be a poleaxing smoke were the sofa engulfs you lol

3FC6727F-DC00-4D36-8F83-0AC25B84A3E2.jpeg