13 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

Dry weight around 300 off 230 watt led.....3 autos.

Beautiful pic by the way.

What strain auto? I've never bothered with them myself, just use clones from my regular seeds.... Spent a couple of thousand yrs ago on them before they started pushing the feminised.... I have a collection of male pollon I use to back x and pep things up?the plant above is purple erkal x g13 haze male... Average plant produces around 200/260 g dry flowers?Screenshot_20190514-130555_Instagram.jpg.43a31ebfe46093c735e5b983d61d64b3.jpg

Ak 48...personal favourite of mine?

• Like 2

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

What strain auto? I've never bothered with them myself, just use clones from my regular seeds.... Spent a couple of thousand yrs ago on them before they started pushing the feminised.... I have a collection of male pollon I use to back x and pep things up?the plant above is purple erkal x g13 haze male... Average plant produces around 200/260 g dry flowers?Screenshot_20190514-130555_Instagram.jpg.43a31ebfe46093c735e5b983d61d64b3.jpg

Northern lights auto, royal queen seeds,

Dinafem industrial auto cbd

Out of curiosity have you ever read about taking three tokes of DMT?

3 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

Northern lights auto, royal queen seeds,

Dinafem industrial auto cbd

Out of curiosity have you ever read about taking three tokes of DMT?

I'd not touch that dmt stuff?I'm strickly a herbalist ?my days of taking chemicals are long gone?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I'd not touch that dmt stuff?I'm strickly a herbalist ?my days of taking chemicals are long gone?

I’ve only read about it...although in depth. It’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever read about. Puts you into a reality that’s more real than your everyday waking reality. Intelligent entities and things that are beyond human interpretation people can’t put most of what they experienced into words......perfect complex geometry beyond belief.......

Its also made by our bodies and most living things.

Edited by Shortstraw
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

How do you find the ak48?

32 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

I’ve only read about it...although in depth. It’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever read about. Puts you into a reality that’s more real than your everyday waking reality. Intelligent entities and things that are beyond human interpretation people can’t put most of what they experienced into words......perfect complex geometry beyond belief.......

Its also made by our bodies and most living things.

I’d give it a go if I could guarantee it was legit & there lies the problem....

36 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I’d give it a go if I could guarantee it was legit & there lies the problem....

Dead easy to make you just need mimosa hostillis bark/ powder, slow cooker and a few other readily available things.....if you YouTube dmt and Chris, a good three part vid comes up. Can make it over night.

8 hours ago, kanny said:

Yeah it's  in no way realistic to expect.

Theres a lot of factors to consider the main ones being time of veg and size of plant and strain, Its possible yes but not necessarily as economical as other methods. 

Just thinking about this 1w to 1g .........honestly it’s no problem.

I mentioned earlier about a lot of manufactures claiming 600w when in the real world it’s no where near.

So if someone is growing with a cheap 600w light at 1w per 1g, you’d expect 600g from that light if everything else was on point......as you said this is very hard to achieve.......like I mentioned earlier it’s sales talk and the wattage is much less in these lights.

But in a  Samsung made led lamp which is sold at the correct watts eg 250w it Is quite easy to hit the 1w = 1g

Honestly 1w to 1g with some errors chucked in.

3 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

Just thinking about this 1w to 1g .........honestly it’s no problem.

I mentioned earlier about a lot of manufactures claiming 600w when in the real world it’s no where near.

So if someone is growing with a cheap 600w light at 1w per 1g, you’d expect 600g from that light if everything else was on point......as you said this is very hard to achieve.......like I mentioned earlier it’s sales talk and the wattage is much less in these lights.

But in a  Samsung made led lamp which is sold at the correct watts eg 250w it Is quite easy to hit the 1w = 1g

Honestly 1w to 1g with some errors chucked in.

250g = 9 oz dry from one 250w lamp ?

I'm not saying its impossible it isn't I know someone who hits it regularly  but hes a connoisseur gardener he does hell of a lot of training  mainlining ect it's a slow process . The point I'm trying to make is you could do two quicker grows in the time it takes  him to do one but hes in it for the love not the turn over. :thumbs:

when they say 1g per 1w they never factor in the time schedule  you get me?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, kanny said:

I'm not saying its impossible it isn't I know someone who hits it regularly  but hes a connoisseur gardener he does hell of a lot of training  mainlining ect it's a slow process . The point I'm trying to make is you could do two quicker grows in the time it takes  him to do one but hes in it for the love not the turn over. :thumbs:

when they say 1g per 1w they never factor in the time schedule  you get me?

Plus...... Nutrients, grow medium, pot size, and fiddling the leccy?

All factors in the end result.... ?

• Like 1