On 04/12/2023 at 14:08, mackem said:

I know a guy got a prescription from a private doctor in Harley Street,it’s all about cash,he is actually quite smart,sells weed but got the script so if he is ever stopped carrying anything at least he can argue it out as personal even though he doesn’t smoke.

Price list mac so it in back of baht taxi but can get fair bit under this price but the top shelf stuff int much in it. My mate says soon see price difference as more are cropping better stuff said the grows are coming in doors now and bein done [BANNED TEXT] 

20231207_061409.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_5419.JPG.dc14fb8a5381cb929150640ff7f57d65.JPGDSC_5421.JPG.40dbbe9b357c217e3a229a795cec3587.JPG

Grown in Portugal and though I have known some ne’er do wells who used to import illegal weed through Sunderland that’s actually imported legally through Sunderland.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tank34 said:

A lad i know gets  weed on prescription full of PGR , crap have read into PGR not good for you 

Unless you grow it yourself,you can never truly trust whats been put in to it...and flushed back out....or added in the drying stage...

Just because its packaged up all nice and professional,dont mean its A grade..

Look how corrupt the big Pharma companies are that 'produce' aspirin and other medicine etc for the masses...

The legal Weed Game is no different...every ones in on it, to make as much Coin as they can before the arse drops out of it😁 its a f***ing money making exercise,they dont give a f**k about the 'benefit' to  people's health and wellbeing 😂

• Like 5
On 17/12/2023 at 07:03, Daniel cain said:

The legal Weed Game is no different...every ones in on it, to make as much Coin as they can before the arse drops out of it

It’s stabilised here mate,that prescription pack you had from Sunderland is £10 a gram,that’s £280 an O.Legality or illegality sets the price,risk V reward is always the game,when there’s no frisson of risk your getting £250 equivalent packs (£265 if you take less than 100) for extracts from the huge 100,000 plant places down on the Niagara peninsular.

2374B781-7161-4BE8-923A-5E9FB4264167.jpeg

• 1 month later...

The cop quoted in the BBC news 'These drugs are bad..... Got to keep them out of our society' BUT we are one of the world's biggest exporters of cannabis, the UK legal weed market is worth just under a billion quid AND all the legal medicinal weed in the UK is imported, crazy. 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The plants were found by police at a property in Kingswood after reports of suspicious activity.

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Its comical 😂

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Victoria Atkins has previously spoken out against legalising and regulating the drug

When that "Conflict of interest" story first broke I had a banner printed and went outside the Houses of Parliament protesting on my own. The banner showed her husband Paul's face and the words were about the hypocrisy of the pair of them. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

When that "Conflict of interest" story first broke I had a banner printed and went outside the Houses of Parliament protesting on my own. The banner showed her husband Paul's face and the words were about the hypocrisy of the pair of them. 

Norfolk greenhouses? 

• Like 1
On 18/12/2023 at 21:42, mackem said:

It’s stabilised here mate,that prescription pack you had from Sunderland is £10 a gram,that’s £280 an O.Legality or illegality sets the price,risk V reward is always the game,when there’s no frisson of risk your getting £250 equivalent packs (£265 if you take less than 100) for extracts from the huge 100,000 plant places down on the Niagara peninsular.

2374B781-7161-4BE8-923A-5E9FB4264167.jpeg

Exactly 

6 hours ago, big sid said:

i do know someones making s wee fortune supplying the wee poly bags.

Mylar bags,bought in bulk 2 pence,sell for as much as 50 pence in the UK.I went to a block near little Tokyo vape district in LA last year and went into stores whose only product is Cali bags,any reputable manufacturer brings packaging out its replicated and on the streets within days.

3453E792-D040-40C6-8E3A-E38D9720330C.jpeg

793877D3-1129-4D88-89EE-012FB45EDBBA.jpeg