• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

@mC HULLsomeone dropped off these a few days ago,old flavours from back in the day ..got to be worth cracking off for a blast from I'm the past??755924767_DSC_39162.JPG.0807058f34f54d107414caff0d7df9c2.JPG

iconic wasn’t it mate i like the bo sick sweaty feet skunk ? 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'd be too paranoid to buy any smoke over there ?

Totally changed nowadays Dan,I remember my mate buying his girlfriend out of a situation for a couple of grand because of weed,nowadays people smoke openly,there’s a weed arcade sort of place on khan San.My nephew has a farm to work on up north,I am supposed to be helping him.

His mates place today,LED’s.

9BC31932-8856-433E-97C6-4D364B8C9811.jpeg

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

Totally changed nowadays Dan,I remember my mate buying his girlfriend out of a situation for a couple of grand because of weed,nowadays people smoke openly,there’s a weed arcade sort of place on khan San.My nephew has a farm to work on up north,I am supposed to be helping him.

His mates place today,LED’s.

9BC31932-8856-433E-97C6-4D364B8C9811.jpeg

my brother and a few mates been going out there for 15 yrs or more,I may take him up on the offer next time he asks me if I want to go??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

my brother and a few mates been going out there for 15 yrs or more,I may take him up on the offer next time he asks me if I want to go??

Watch out for the chicks with dicks dan lol

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/02/2023 at 17:11, kanny said:
WWW.BBC.COM

The city council introduces the new laws in a bid to reduce disruption by tourists in the area.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Authorities and local residents have long endured antisocial behaviour from rowdy visitors

Come over to Tenerife for a few nights. Brought this from the cafe. Zlush puppies . Nice smoke to be honest, had some black cherry gellatto aswell. Don’t like the idea of the 30 euros a gram so I roll a few of my own supply along the way aswell. Could easily spend 100 plus a day in there with the different bits they have but I only have an hour or two a day in there as I’m with the family . 

77479CD7-D5B1-4FD8-93FD-84B9CA775340.jpeg

• Like 1
On 13/03/2023 at 21:00, mC HULL said:

me pals cracking these shortly i loved the sheffield blues /livers skunk pheno and cheese pheno it’s plenty a them genetics in em so he may get a keeper lolD202E27B-8B27-4AC5-89E6-9A5619C6BEF3.png.086753e8e1238b2ae29cbbf1595e0a15.png

Ffs you need to grow up an most are fathers abet.  Spending most of your wage on this shite instead of the kids one next to me that's a drip. Kids haven't had an holiday since living there nine years. All there money goes on weed sad carry on 

43 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Ffs you need to grow up a most are fathers abet.  Spending most of your wage on this shite instead of the kids one next to me that's a drip. Kids haven't had an holiday since living there nine years. All there money goes on weed sad carry on 

i don’t smoke bangers been years since i have lol

plenty do though and it doesn’t effect there family mate 

my kids been on holidays mate lol  your insulting me calling me a drip ffs lol

you run a lucas bred mutt and call me a drip lol 

97A312AD-8FAF-4458-A0BF-755194549E87.png.4d5c65cff5a0a6b6fb436ea6016d6790.png

and a proper dog for good measure me daughters young un she’d 3 nil you with it lol03402A16-D513-47FE-9FF1-45C3AD1AA3E6.png.369f61154ecc3ccb1b620e972a25cb4d.png

• Like 4
On 13/03/2023 at 21:24, Daniel cain said:

The couple on the boat next to me go every Christmas, they said this year it was like being at home as it stunk of weed every were I believe the government were giving out plants to residents ?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...