Not Another Woman For Priminister

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked her emphasis on keeping the union together. If I were Scottish or Irish, the last thing I would want to do now, would be to leave the union and shackel myself to an undemocratic and failing E

A lot of folks are rubbishing her but I'm cautiously optimistic given the options. If that's true then it just reinforces what I believe. We'll see...

I'm just glad there getting on with it to be honest

Posted Images

Thatcher had more balls than any man since,and most before,and she's the longest serving for a long time,another like her could be a good thing,especially if she takes on this EU situation in the way Thatcher took on the union's...

• Like 2

Thatcher had more balls than any man since,and most before,and she's the longest serving for a long time,another like her could be a good thing,especially if she takes on this EU situation in the way Thatcher took on the union's...

Thatcher did better than anybody taking on Europe, she got us a huge rebate.

• Like 1

how can a woman who votes to remain be best for us getting out of Europe?
  • Like 1