Having never been a drinker in my life and never really been around drinkers im not exactly a connoisseur of beers......but stone me ive really got a taste for the stuff lately :laugh:......round my way i like this Doombar gear but what others can i expect to find on my travels i,ll be hunting down some nice local bitters all around Welshpool and North Wales in a few weeks so any tips for an amateur from any of you real pro pissheads ? :D .

None of that fizzy lager shit by the way i cant be doing with that.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as you have left it rather late in life to start a career on the piss may I suggest you forget the missing years, starting on beer working upto lager etc etc and just get straight on the cider, and I

Seeing as you are new to the drinking game youngster here are some basic rules that will help you     Always do something to earn your pint ,it can be a visit to the gym or a days work or a bank j

NO NO NO NO NO forget all that strongbow bullmers nonsense real made scrumpy from local sources that's the way to go ... Whenever I work down the west country way in the summer I always look out for t

Having never been a drinker in my life and never really been around drinkers im not exactly a connoisseur of beers......but stone me ive really got a taste for the stuff lately :laugh:......round my way i like this Doombar gear but what others can i expect to find on my travels i,ll be hunting down some nice local bitters all around Welshpool and North Wales in a few weeks so any tips for an amateur from any of you real pro pissheads ? :D .

as you have left it rather late in life to start a career on the piss may I suggest you forget the missing years, starting on beer working upto lager etc etc and just get straight on the cider, and I don't mean that clear sparkly shite that's all the fashion but the proper, still,cloudy gear produced in an oak barrel in a rat infested farmyard, only then will you know the pleasures of missing out days of your life in a blur, shitting yourself and waking up thinking were the fudge am I and how did I get here, and if you think that the girl in the exorcist can puke you should see some of the young uns after a night on the rough stuff in some of my fav pubs, it's the eighth wonder of the world. Or alternatively six X is a popular real ale
  • Like 15

You don't see it often but a hand pulled craft larger is nice.

London pride

Harivestoun brewery 'bitter and twisted'

Coniston bluebird

And locally we have bank top and prospect breweries which are really good

as you have left it rather late in life to start a career on the piss may I suggest you forget the missing years, starting on beer working upto lager etc etc and just get straight on the cider, and I don't mean that clear sparkly shite that's all the fashion but the proper, still,cloudy gear produced in an oak barrel in a rat infested farmyard, only then will you know the pleasures of missing out days of your life in a blur, shitting yourself and waking up thinking were the fudge am I and how did I get here, and if you think that the girl in the exorcist can puke you should see some of the young uns after a night on the rough stuff in some of my fav pubs, it's the eighth wonder of the world. Or alternatively six X is a popular real ale

Don't forget the disintegration of the knee muscles :D

Cheers, D.

Come down to Birmingham mate , I'll get you pissed and a great balti after , you may have to stop over tho ,

But belive me , we can out drink any welsh man any day , I've been told there all pussys lol , and couldn't drink holy water

And. Befor you all. Fecin start , best of luck for tonites game

• Like 1

Did you know that Lager translates as longer, as in, it is brewed for longer.

But I prefer nice weak beer that you can drink all night without falling over. Something like an IPA (India Pale Ale, was brewed for troops across in India. Not too strong, averages 3.8)

Sorry, I have anorak tendencies

Pesky

• Like 1