What Do You Think Will Happen To European Immigrant After Brexit?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The UK government will call for another referendum within a year if we vote out. The pigs will not give up the trough that easily. Sturgeon has set a precedence.   TC

All those in UK jails should be deported the day after the referendum in or out.

baked beans sales will go thru the roof as will jam , wel all go back to eating offal, ll be out of work businesses will go bust and I can sign on for the 1st time as I wont have a job, no one will tr

I hope they knock down all the mosques and turf out the scum that's over here bleeding the system. And execute the child abuse rings

What have mosques got to do with the EU? :blink:
feck all mate truthfully it don't belong in Europe either, better suited to Middle East

It's stuff like this that gets the vote out group tarred with the racist intolerant etc brush ?

There are many legitimate reasons to vote out of the EU. The EU has nothing to do with mosques, Muslims, pedo rings etc.

The EU is an un democratic money grabbing bunch of self serving wankers and I believe we would be better off without!

• Like 2

The eu has stopped us deporting Muslim radicals, and alot of the migrants flooding across the eu are Muslims. I think an eu exit won't help though as we will still have spineless politicians

• Like 1

The eu has stopped us deporting Muslim radicals, and alot of the migrants flooding across the eu are Muslims. I think an eu exit won't help though as we will still have spineless politicians

Yea and radical extremists of any faith or following need to be dealt with.

Shouting that we should knock down all mosques and throw out all the Muslims is also an extremist view, just on the other side.

I think the culture these groups grow up in probably plays more into how they turn out. If you grew up in the Middle East, hardly any laws, no power for women etc then coming here is a totally different way of life. If some hold onto those views and raise their kids to also believe them then it's a cultural problem.

Nothing much will happen, a bit like when we changed governments. After this is all said & done, whatever the result, we will be left with an even weaker government imo.....

• Like 1

Given that the Brexit campaign is centred around concerns over immigration, if it's a leave vote , then surely the government, and all political parties have to sit up and take note.
  • Like 2

A "Leave" vote will not immediately change anything.

Most MPs back "Remain", and anyone who thinks that they will give up their "jobs for the boys" gravy train easily is being very naive. Negotiations will be drawn out and prolonged by any possible legal challenge, then Sturgeon will kick off her campaign for a second independence referendum, the PM at the time will probably say there is sufficient reason for another EU vote, and the whole farcical roundabout will begin again, probably before anything concrete has even been agreed in the first place !

Or, they could just do it the simplest way.....some of the more respectable newspapers have, for some time, been running stories suggesting that parliament might over-ride a "Leave" result.

https://www.rt.com/uk/345545-mps-majority--single-market/

Edited by Blackbriar

You can't get any weaker than 90% of Politicians we now have in this country no matter what party they are from.

There is only Farage talks any sense with

Great Britain's best interests at heart.

The rest only have their bank balance at heart.

Not one of them have ever worked a proper day in their lives .

OUT

So you saying that all the leave campaigners except Farage haven't got our best interests at heart?

TBH i would welcome all of the roma slovaks thats come to my town (6.000) thats causing real problems to be all sent back their just is no reason for them being here at all unlike the hard working polish couple and their polite kids on my street who are more than welcome and hope they do stay.

I hope they knock down all the mosques and turf out the scum that's over here bleeding the system. And execute the child abuse rings

What have mosques got to do with the EU? :blink:
feck all mate truthfully it don't belong in Europe either, better suited to Middle East

It's stuff like this that gets the vote out group tarred with the racist intolerant etc brush

There are many legitimate reasons to vote out of the EU. The EU has nothing to do with mosques, Muslims, pedo rings etc.

The EU is an un democratic money grabbing bunch of self serving wankers and I believe we would be better off without!

as I said above its all a product of free running riot across Europe, they have ruined great nations, the people gave Islam a fair and equal chance, the Muslims have threw it back in our faces and flicked the finger to the west and our appeasers are worse. Fcuk them all. I don't care what people think
  • Like 1

to the average man in the street not alot will change , it will depend alot on the result of the long knives if the govt go very right wing then we will still be trading globaly via the world trade agreement the eu cant do much about that and after the german chanceler said he would stop us trading with german full stop the boss of bmw said they would move production here in that case has really rocked the old krauts as volkswagan/group and merc have all said they would review there production germany can t afford not to trade with us nor can the french there bankrupt anyway along with all your Mediterranean countrys they all need our trade all the woohah of the world will stop is complete bullshit as the boss of jcb said we are a global economy and the eu holds us back, free of the eu we can exploit the far east markets and with a sensible immigration policy were we only accept the ones that have skills and graft this country would be the envy of the world again , it not that long ago GREAT BRITAIN ruled the world and we could again , i honestly believe if we are allowed to leave the eu will implode france and holland will be the first to go and the whole pack of cards will collapse,but all this needs strong govt that will stand by us and if mrs kranky wants out rebuild the wall and wave goodbye within 12 month scotland will be wanting to come back

I don't think a lot will change regarding migrant workers coming over from the Poland, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania etc as the simple fact is we need them as all those you hear moan about them coming over here stealing our jobs seem to not want to actually work, most of our unemployed are unemployable, those foreign workers also find our work to suit them especially those students coming over for the summer then back again once the work slows.

What will change is the guilt trip coming from those EU countries who love to welcome the economic migrants from middle east/ north Africa then realise they need to push them off into other countries who should also feel the same as they do and love the diversity they bring :p.

So same as before regarding eastern euro's doing most of our labouring work and less sand rats running over here for a better life without feeling the need to fight for their own country which has the religion they want but change our country into having the religion they want plus all the benefits of having a bunch of liberals think there dark age attitudes to women, gays etc etc are cute.

Edited by Paulnix

i think a lot will change, it will have to it wont be quick change but it will happen and because of our actions much will change in all the eu countries, it will be a bit like controlled chaos as lots of laws and rule will be deemed void or no longer acceptable. i agree that most will be allowed to stay under grandfather rights.

Edited by onion jonny

Not it hasn't. The ECHR has stopped radicals being deported but that's a seperate thing to the EU...