Royd Pups Are Here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

A pups digestive system certainly ain't designed to be eating meat from day one Dai,id not let it or any of the others near the bitches scran unless you want dead pups or a vet bill mate..just a heads up fella ??

• Like 6

A pups digestive system certainly ain't designed to be eating meat from day one Dai,id not let it or any of the others near the bitches scran unless you want dead pups or a vet bill mate..just a heads up fella

cheers andy what age would you say there should start? i always start early but this one jest went mad for it lol the video clip is the only time its been in the meat bet it wount be the last if you now what i meen lol

I always wait until at least three weeks of age before I start weaning ......

cheers ken i nomaly start at two wks ones they have had theyer eyes open a few day

You've had enough litters to know the score mate ... You do what suites you best mate ......

Nice litter mate.

Got me thinking yours and Socks litter which I'm assuming have a fair percentage of collie in your lines, either of you (or anyone for that matter) experienced the bitches regurgitating food for the pups.

Nice litter mate.Got me thinking yours and Socks litter which I'm assuming have a fair percentage of collie in your lines, either of you (or anyone for that matter) experienced the bitches regurgitating food for the pups.

This bitch didn't but I did have a border terrier that did it ... I had to move her off my yard for a week so she stopped doing it .....

• Like 1

I think they tend to tell you when they want solids if you feed the bitch in with the pups,they'll find their way over to the bowl .

I think junior is going to be a forward pup the way he's going though dai

I always wait until at least three weeks of age before I start weaning ......

cheers ken i nomaly start at two wks ones they have had theyer eyes open a few day

You've had enough litters to know the score mate ... You do what suites you best mate ......

im never to old to learn new things ken

• Like 1

Nice litter mate.

Got me thinking yours and Socks litter which I'm assuming have a fair percentage of collie in your lines, either of you (or anyone for that matter) experienced the bitches regurgitating food for the pups.

no mate

• Like 1