Royd Pups Are Here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

Was the sire of tbe pups a young dog ?

you now it was any thing ells you want to now? its not a secret. you all ways digging mate you ever say any thing useful ?
ffs dont take it to heart just a civil question

Both parents have done plenty ,the sire has done ,what many,wouldn't believe if you told them .

Give dai a pm he may just tell you a bit about them or pop down have a look at his photography album ,may just open your eyes.

• Like 2

I won't mention the scan...........

Anybody having pups just send me a tenner,,,and I will guesstimate the answer with better accuracy...I said 8 - 10..,,,

• Like 1

I think the point of a scan is to find out early to see if they are pregnant .if they ain't you can make other plans

If they are you can fill the freezer buy the extra worker for pups.

You can't often tell they have took at 28 days by looking

• Like 1

Was the sire of tbe pups a young dog ?

you now it was any thing ells you want to now? its not a secret. you all ways digging mate you ever say any thing useful ?
ffs dont take it to heart just a civil question

whos taken it to heart i thort that was a civil anser for some one that as some thing to say on lots of my postes but never any thing useful

I won't mention the scan...........

Anybody having pups just send me a tenner,,,and I will guesstimate the answer with better accuracy...I said 8 - 10..,,,

tomo you not you self you going to be a hater to

No mate,,don't be daft,,,I got a lot of time for you and socks,,,,I know you both love your dogs,,and working them....just think your crackers,,shelling out dough,,,on a pointless procedure ....

And for what it's worth,,I think you will have some handy pups ,,both of you....

No mate,,don't be daft,,,I got a lot of time for you and socks,,,,I know you both love your dogs,,and working them....just think your crackers,,shelling out dough,,,on a pointless procedure ....

And for what it's worth,,I think you will have some handy pups ,,both of you....

good to now cheers :thumbs: