Royd Pups Are Here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

sire to pups is 27inch he is out of roybos bitch fenn she is 3/8 bull 5/8s greyhound is sire was snoopdogs razor line bred sal grey.

dam to the pups is 24.5inches she is out of my own stuff shes line bred collie greyhound bull greyhound x collie greyhound bull greyhound her sire was snipe thats was one the site a lot few years back he was collie greyhound x collie greyhound sal greyhound

hope that helps lads

• Like 2

Right that's enough you've had your freebie haha pay your fiver like everybody else and put a proper ad up, you'll be minted anyways after selling all these pups and all new lamps haha lol

only if you buy one :tongue2:

I not got time just now pal or I'd a prob had one of kens if I'm honest, I won't take a mutt just cos it's there, no matter the breeding, if I take one I wanna give it me all like all rest Iv had. It's what they deserve, time will be right soon enough and then I'll get a pup and do right by it. I got old bitch here for season anyways so be another nice steady away season hopefully with her, she knows score and never a drama haha

thats the best way to be mate.but i ment a lamp you could not have one of my pups there are to good for you kens will be fine :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1