Royd Pups Are Here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

looking good. i see she has kept all 11 alive and well good going that with a large litter. atb with them

cheers mate so far shes doing fine eating louds

youve got those 2 pups by the black one i like the look of the one with the most white on its neck. having said that the merle closest the food bowl looks a lump.

• Like 1

looking good. i see she has kept all 11 alive and well good going that with a large litter. atb with them

cheers mate so far shes doing fine eating louds

youve got those 2 pups by the black one i like the look of the one with the most white on its neck. having said that the merle closest the food bowl looks a lump.

good choices mate they are being looked at ;)

• Like 1

Look in fine fettle dai

Is there any whingers in them?

Which one you thinking of mate

Cheers no all pity good so far. Like big blue merle dog but I also like other big one with the a whight neck