Are The Stay Camp Scare Mongering Tactics Influincing Your Votes For Eu?

This is going to sound really bad, and it guts me to say it, but I have a sneaky feeling that the UK wont have the bollocks to vote out.

Every one has been brainwashed into thinking about GDP as a measure of everything, the truth is that GDP don't matter that much to your ordinary Joe soap......it only matters to governments.

But your ordinary bloke thinks it does......and I reckon enough people will listen to the bullshit and be scared into staying.

Really hope I'm wrong.

no your right ,that what will happen :yes: , i will vote out , but dont think most of joe public will , my wife for one , there scared to leave :yes:

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that's more like it, Born Hunter those 2 posts are it in a nutshell for me.   I thin personally I may suffer short time, I run a fair size business, I'm trying to sale my house and interest ra

Watching debates involving Farage a lot the now. He really does talk some sense. I'm getting fed up with reporters trying to goad him into saying something they can get a headline out off. If anyo

I try to steer clear of politics, but on the Eu referendum I will make the exception and vote my vote will be to leave. I dont see any benefit what so ever for GB to stay in. The people were conned in

Posted Images

I dread to think what the country will be like after a stay vote

Will nothing change or will the Eu get its daggers into us and make sure we are incapable of ever having another referendum on membership

Personally, I think if it's a vote to stay then it's all over.....the UK is history in all but name.

I am incredulous when I see what is happening in Europe and the lack of any logical voice about it......look at Greece, annexed with a pen and a cheque book !!......nobody said a word, they peddled some bollocks about "lazy Greeks who don't pay their taxes" and every one swallowed it while mumbling "well I pay mine so they deserve it".........hook, line and f***ing sinker there !!

A load of bullets and some dead Arab kids and the whole world wants to get involved, ordinary people are starting funds, raising money, driving off out there with food parcels.......the Greeks get their whole country taken away and not a word !!......silence!

That's why I can't see people having the sense to vote out.

• Like 2

I dread to think what the country will be like after a stay vote

Will nothing change or will the Eu get its daggers into us and make sure we are incapable of ever having another referendum on membership

Personally, I think if it's a vote to stay then it's all over.....the UK is history in all but name.

I am incredulous when I see what is happening in Europe and the lack of any logical voice about it......look at Greece, annexed with a pen and a cheque book !!......nobody said a word, they peddled some bollocks about "lazy Greeks who don't pay their taxes" and every one swallowed it while mumbling "well I pay mine so they deserve it".........hook, line and f***ing sinker there !!

A load of bullets and some dead Arab kids and the whole world wants to get involved, ordinary people are starting funds, raising money, driving off out there with food parcels.......the Greeks get their whole country taken away and not a word !!......silence!

That's why I can't see people having the sense to vote out.

very true wilf. Just a shame

This is going to sound really bad, and it guts me to say it, but I have a sneaky feeling that the UK wont have the bollocks to vote out.

Every one has been brainwashed into thinking about GDP as a measure of everything, the truth is that GDP don't matter that much to your ordinary Joe soap......it only matters to governments.

But your ordinary bloke thinks it does......and I reckon enough people will listen to the bullshit and be scared into staying.

Really hope I'm wrong.

Every one I have talked to is voting out.

But yet I'd bet we stay in.

Latest from Cam-moron. Now leaving the EU would make isis happy. :no:

http://news.sky.com/story/1697614/brexit-will-make-islamic-state-happy-says-pm

It's like he makes up new stuff every day. Tomorrow I expect leaving the EU will make it rain more in the UK.

Despite what the polls might say, I have not met one person who thinks we should stay in the EU. I wonder who they are polling? It's certainly not the average British taxpayer.

Latest from Cam-moron. Now leaving the EU would make isis happy. :no:

http://news.sky.com/story/1697614/brexit-will-make-islamic-state-happy-says-pm

It's like he makes up new stuff every day. Tomorrow I expect leaving the EU will make it rain more in the UK.

Despite what the polls might say, I have not met one person who thinks we should stay in the EU. I wonder who they are polling? It's certainly not the average British taxpayer.

As the days go by, and the daily press conferences convene, I become increasingly convinced that CaMoron 'et al' simply lay awake at night, dreaming 5hit up !

And I'll tell you all why their arguments are 8ollox......because they are so obviously 8ollox ! Anyone who is stupid enough to swallow the "decimation of Britain, Europe at war, no trade deals" rubbish really shouldn't be allowed to vote on the first place!!

• Like 2

If Cameron really believe all this shite why did he hold the referendum in the first place? Seems incredibly irresponsible to hold a referendum when the end result could be World War 3 :icon_eek:

• Like 2

If Cameron really believe all this shite why did he hold the referendum in the first place? Seems incredibly irresponsible to hold a referendum when the end result could be World War 3 :icon_eek:

if we get an out vote, watch in 10 yrs the eu will be imploding, and you'll see Norway following suit the Europeans have had enough, it's not even about the native Europeans it's the Arabs dressing up as Europeans and having free uncontrolled movement to wreak havoc, all the scum of the day has come to Europe and getting away with murder because we have balless leaders too afraid of what the leftard papers will say

if we get an out vote, watch in 10 yrs the eu will be imploding, and you'll see Norway following suit the Europeans have had enough, it's not even about the native Europeans it's the Arabs dressing up as Europeans and having free uncontrolled movement to wreak havoc, all the scum of the day has come to Europe and getting away with murder because we have balless leaders too afraid of what the leftard papers will say

So now the Mussies formulate Euro/ British policy give you head a rattle do you believe your own bollocks ?

sorry lads youv e all got to vote stay , just had an email about a new job 600 k a year job for life huge expenses budget super index linked million pound pension only got to turn up a couple days a month at the office in brussels the only downside the office is next to Neil kinnock and his missus

So now the Mussies formulate Euro/ British policy give you head a rattle do you believe your own bollocks ?
no not all of it Db, the fishing industry, farming, human rights bs etc etc, but your lot have just shown how out of control it is with the mass immigration unchecked, and the terrorist attacks on Europe, it just shows that nobody is running they're countries now it's just a free for all, you just hate to see people waking up to the Islamic invasion you are all bringing here. And when challenged on it, can't give decent debate, just blame the Christians and threaten violence and become victims wanting compo claims. Not all of it aimed at you in general. I await the name calling replies.