• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't go spoiling things with the obvious Del !   ........4 abreast they stood against the ghastly men of low morality who went by the name ICF. At the front, like some giant red and white Statto s

It's strange to see someone that obviously admires hooligans of the past talking about them pushing rival firms into the sea etc get his knickers in a twist over a few fans getting a bit lively on a v

Can't believe gnasher hasn't been posting on this thread whilst at the game tonight,,,,,,   oh yeh that's right,,he's at the footie with his mates and having a good time......

Posted Images

said for a while now we need a charity boxing night thl, maybe we could all learn to show each other a bit of respect and get along instead of arguing like a bunch of old woman

• Like 2

said for a while now we need a charity boxing night thl, maybe we could all learn to show each other a bit of respect and get along instead of arguing like a bunch of old woman

Already tried that. :D:

post-70213-0-21935500-1463084546.gif

• Like 2

Wilf I heard it was those hammer fans who coukdnt run a bath for months after.

The North Sea put them off water for life lol

I have seen the sea round your way, it would put me off water for life too ! Lol lol

I reckon it was a lack of arse hair and coal dust that did for them......proud but poor working class men, faces like a Norman Rockwell poster, load of stale hovis under each arm, a picture of fat Sam in the pocket of their NCB issue donkey jacket close to their heart......driven on by the tears of Defoe and Biggus Dickus Advocat.......no Sergio Tacchini wearing, Lacoste sporting shandy drinker was going spend more than a quid in their local......drive them into the sea was the cry !!

• Like 7

Wilf I heard it was those hammer fans who coukdnt run a bath for months after.

The North Sea put them off water for life lol

I have seen the sea round your way, it would put me off water for life too ! Lol lol

I reckon it was a lack of arse hair and coal dust that did for them......proud but poor working class men, faces like a Norman Rockwell poster, load of stale hovis under each arm, a picture of fat Sam in the pocket of their NCB issue donkey jacket close to their heart......driven on by the tears of Defoe and Biggus Dickus Advocat.......no Sergio Tacchini wearing, Lacoste sporting shandy drinker was going spend more than a quid in their local......drive them into the sea was the cry !!

Pmsl

Spat me tea out reading that pmsl

Whatever WH can do

SAFC can do better :)

West Ham can finish 5th - 6th can Sunderland do better lol?

Don't go spoiling things with the obvious Del !

........4 abreast they stood against the ghastly men of low morality who went by the name ICF.

At the front, like some giant red and white Statto stood their leader, a man of peace but ready for war ( he was half an hour late as the bus from Hartlepool had got a flat tyre and he had missed his stop googling football stats).........

In each hand he held 6 of the finest greyhounds ever to suck a bitches tit.......completely filling his "zammo" t-shirt sporting the legend "just say no!!" He stood.......the North Sea wind stinging his face and the taste of scousers arsehole tickling his tongue......

And as he held the gaze of his foe, the insperarional word of Fat Sam seemed to echo in the breeze "another pie please and a 7 foot African striker on the side if you don't mind"

With the cry "47,000!!.....massive club!!" They charged.......the rest as they say, is history !

• Like 10

Whatever WH can do

SAFC can do better :)

West Ham can finish 5th - 6th can Sunderland do better lol?

Don't go spoiling things with the obvious Del !

........4 abreast they stood against the ghastly men of low morality who went by the name ICF.

At the front, like some giant red and white Statto stood their leader, a man of peace but ready for war ( he was half an hour late as the bus from Hartlepool had got a flat tyre and he had missed his stop googling football stats).........

In each hand he held 6 of the finest greyhounds ever to suck a bitches tit.......completely filling his "zammo" t-shirt sporting the legend "just say no!!" He stood.......the North Sea wind stinging his face and the taste of scousers arsehole tickling his tongue......

And as he held the gaze of his foe, the insperarional word of Fat Sam seemed to echo in the breeze "another pie please and a 7 foot African striker on the side if you don't mind"

With the cry "47,000!!.....massive club!!" They charged.......the rest as they say, is history !

Ya twat!!! f**k me I've got some picture in my head lol lol!!

• Like 1

Max dreams of mystical days of long ago; "hairy arsed pit men"...... When did the last pit in Sunderland close ? Probably before Max was born ! He talks of Sunderland being a great club.......when did they last win anything ? 1973 ! Again, probably before Max was born ! Bless him, he sees everything as a Lowry painting; men in cloth caps, walking in the snow to or from the mill or pit or to Roker Park ! He needs to leave the computer and the Internet alone for a while and get out into the real world !