Boxing At The Weekend...

3 hours ago, Billy b said:

Yes I did, I like Azeez, oldschool style and in look,man of few words, doing everything right 

Talks well mate, down to earth and loving it.. 

Models himself on Hagler, for that alone hes ok by me lol

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

On 11/03/2023 at 18:15, NEWKID said:

I've not heard many not rate Usyks ability, not on here but lads talking boxing in the real world... and the general consensus is he is an excellent boxer, good feet, quick hands, finds awkward angles that pretty much no other heavy can....but in the day if the monsters he will be found out...but you don't seem to rate him at all mate.. .. which is strange cause I think you know your boxing a bit .... 

he hasn’t really got a style i like mate it’s easy to look good  throwing arm punches he never goes after opponents i don’t like the way he was wincing when in with chisora or the way he can’t even mark anyone up at heavy he gasses running away  i think fury joyce wilder all beat him 

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

It's as clear as day who's chasing a legacy and who's chasing money mc yet it's fury who keeps changing the contracts I still think it won't happen 

the whole point for him is money now he’s already commented his legacy mate he’s won everythjng he could already ain’t he 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he hasn’t really got a style i like mate it’s easy to look good  throwing arm punches he never goes after opponents i don’t like the way he was wincing when in with chisora or the way he can’t even mark anyone up at heavy he gasses running away  i think fury joyce wilder all beat him 

Fair enough mate...

46 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the whole point for him is money now he’s already commented his legacy mate he’s won everythjng he could already ain’t he 

I thought he was at war in Ukraine ??? im presuming he can just sign on and off when he feels like and go make some millions for himself ??

13 hours ago, scotty12 said:

I thought he was at war in Ukraine ??? im presuming he can just sign on and off when he feels like and go make some millions for himself ??

lol yes mate great fighting man going to war for his country for 5 minutes lol then back trying to earn as much as he can before he’s a distant memory lol

15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i have never  seen usyk gas to be honest think he's got a great engine

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i have never  seen usyk gas to be honest think he's got a great engine

what he’s gassed most fights i’ve watched him in joshua he slowed right down even years ago against joyce in amateurs 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

shitty arse usyk wanting rematch clauses like i said to cash out already knows he’s a beaten man 

fury doesn’t want rematch clauses in the contract 

what does that say shaark lol

Jesus wept!!  You really don't get it, Gooey!!  ?.

I'm having a few days away from this nonsense lol.

Catch up in a few days, Mucka.  ?

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Jesus wept!!  You really don't get it, Gooey!!  ?.

I'm having a few days away from this nonsense lol.

Catch up in a few days, Mucka.  ?

have a broke you shaark ? lol made you jack for a few days lol

27 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

A heavyweight title fight without a rematch clause? Fight wilder and chisora every week but only wants it once with usyk

he fought wilder won but got called a draw so needed a rematch fury beat the champion who had a rematch clause in contract so had the 3rd fight 

when a champion has a fight that ain’t a mandatory giving someone a shot they normally have a rematch clause 

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he fought wilder won but got called a draw so needed a rematch fury beat the champion who had a rematch clause in contract so had the 3rd fight 

when a champion has a fight that ain’t a mandatory giving someone a shot they normally have a rematch clause 

Yeah and usyk is giving fury the shot, he's got the belts so if he wants a rematch clause that's his call.

10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Yeah and usyk is giving fury the shot, he's got the belts so if he wants a rematch clause that's his call.

belts fury took from a 20 year champion 

and fury’s belt the wbc is worth more then any wbo or ibf etc it’s the belt everyone wants 

why have a rematch clause both champions put it all on the line 

Edited by mC HULL