Boxing At The Weekend...

fury already said he wants to beat usyk and fight joyce in the summer 

rematch clause usyk will f**k about draw it out a year etc why the f**k  about 

if your confident in your ability you don’t need clauses wrote into your contract ffs

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

if your confident in your ability you don’t need clauses wrote into your contract ffs

You really have got it bad haven’t you, look back and ask yourself will he really fight 2 dangerous opponents within 6 months, answer is no mate it will take years to get that done, I bet you believe him when he says he,ll fight anyone for free as well don’t you, even for someone that likes him you must be able to smell just a little bit of bullshit when he talks, ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Pretty much always rematch clause in championship fights.. particularly in the heavies where one punch can finish it...I can't see what the issue is, seems standard to me... usyk holds 3 belts, and is taking 30% of the purse, I think that's a fair offering... the rematch should have a timescale set though, allowing mandatories to step in if the fights not made within a certain period, say 6 months 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

All good him saying that mate but he refused to fight on the december date when offered,an why is he not at home fighting the russians?

Think he just  wanted a breather mate he had a lot going on lol  and not  all soldiers are on the front line, his war value is in  representing his country on the world stage and throwing light on the situation....Read the  comments now on any video and people/fury supporters are getting tired of fury and his games only a few hard-core fanboys left supporting him , Usyk will be able to demand 70/30 for being the bigger draw at this rate ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You really have got it bad haven’t you, look back and ask yourself will he really fight 2 dangerous opponents within 6 months, answer is no mate it will take years to get that done, I bet you believe him when he says he,ll fight anyone for free as well don’t you, even for someone that likes him you must be able to smell just a little bit of bullshit when he talks, ?

to be honest mate i just love winding up the aj groupies and fury haters they don’t have a hope in him getting beat and not becoming undisputed and him going down as a great 

plus i love the fact a white english born and bred man is the best heavy in the world 

add that to the fact he’s now in exciting fights has a massive heart 

i’m enjoying while he’s with us lol

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Pretty much always rematch clause in championship fights.. particularly in the heavies where one punch can finish it...I can't see what the issue is, seems standard to me... usyk holds 3 belts, and is taking 30% of the purse, I think that's a fair offering... the rematch should have a timescale set though, allowing mandatories to step in if the fights not made within a certain period, say 6 months 

so usyk wants a rematch clause it’s ok 

but wilder the champion puts one in loses and has rematch it’s fury’s fault for fighting wilder 3 times ? that’s the mentality a aj fanboys lol

and mandatory’s fighting for a title don’t normally have a rematch clause 

if whyte beat fury there was no rematch clause lol only faggots like aj put things like that in the contract lol

Edited by mC HULL
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so usyk wants a rematch clause it’s ok 

but wilder the champion puts one in loses and has rematch it’s fury’s fault for fighting wilder 3 times ? that’s the mentality a aj fanboys lol

and mandatory’s fighting for a title don’t normally have a rematch clause 

if whyte beat fury there was no rematch clause lol only faggots like aj put things like that in the contract lol

he's fought wilder 3 times with a rematch clause and hasn't ruled out a fourth ,that says it all to me

Just now, greg64 said:

he's fought wilder 3 times with a rematch clause and hasn't ruled out a fourth ,that says it all to me

? they fought the first time fury won they called it a draw so obviously a rematch was called for they fought a second time the champion wilder put a rematch clause in fury won so fury had to fight a 3rd time he was contractually obliged how was any a that down to fury mate ? 

and if wilder becomes mandatory then he will have to fight him a fourth time 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? they fought the first time fury won they called it a draw so obviously a rematch was called for they fought a second time the champion wilder put a rematch clause in fury won so fury had to fight a 3rd time he was contractually obliged how was any a that down to fury mate ? 

and if wilder becomes mandatory then he will have to fight him a fourth time 

yes agree but usyks got 3 belts and should have a rematch clause if he wants one ,especially having agreed to a 70 /30split

Edited by greg64
11 minutes ago, greg64 said:

yes agree but usyks got 3 belts and should have a rematch clause if he wants one ,especially having agreed to a 70 /30split

he wants the rematch clause to cash out mate 2 massive paydays and he will drop back down to cruiser average heavy like bakole supposed to of knocked him out sparring i hope the fight takes place the. we can get to the real fight v joyce 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Usyk clearly said he'll do it without a rematch clause and it was fury that asked for it ?. Fury just making a meal and ducking again 

we’re you get that from ? lol

Seeing as it's fury making most of all theses clauses put in  I wonder if he will honour the only one uysk as put in the fight isn't signed yet so until there in the ring I still have doubts it's even going to take place 

• Like 3