Boxing At The Weekend...

4 hours ago, kanny said:

Think he just  wanted a breather mate he had a lot going on lol  and not  all soldiers are on the front line, his war value is in  representing his country on the world stage and throwing light on the situation....Read the  comments now on any video and people/fury supporters are getting tired of fury and his games only a few hard-core fanboys left supporting him , Usyk will be able to demand 70/30 for being the bigger draw at this rate ? 

Oh a breather they call it lol well how can he say tysons afraid if tyson offered him december last but usyk said no haha 

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Usyk clearly said he'll do it without a rematch clause and it was fury that asked for it ?. Fury just making a meal and ducking again 

Havent seen usyk saying that but fimury has a vid out today saying how about no rematch clause for the both of them.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Francie, said:

Havent seen usyk saying that but fimury has a vid out today saying how about no rematch clause for the both of them.

It's on a video on this thread .

I don't know much about boxing in truth, other than getting punched ain't pleasant, but I do like usyk , and think he's a bit immune to Tyson's mental torment. Hopefully it goes ahead . Conner (UFC) took it too far with a far more technical fighter, I think it's gone further than before with hype etc Ali started the ball rolling but I prefer the opponent with less to say these days .....

• Like 3
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he deserves it ryder got to be a massive payday incoming 

be some place to go that and to fight the best about what dreams a made of 

Would have been good to have canelo in uk though mate, I suppose he’s got more pull in Mexico though I think it’s his home town. Good luck to em both 

• Like 2
On 13/03/2023 at 16:48, mC HULL said:

have a broke you shaark ? lol made you jack for a few days lol

Lol you couldn't break my windows, Gooey!!  Lol.

Just sick of seeing your constant fury adoration.

He's a liar, a hypocrit, and boy, has usyk got him so wound up, scared, if you like, that he's backed himself into a corner with his 'fear' aggressive rants, for all the world to see!! 

Hehehe worra great fighting man he really is eh, putting all these obstacles in the way of fighting a 'pumped up middleweight midget' that he outweighs by about FOUR and a half stone?!!!

??

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

He's a liar, a hypocrit, and boy, has usyk got him so wound up, scared, if you like, that he's backed himself into a corner with his 'fear' aggressive rants, for all the world to see!! 

Hehehe worra great fighting man he really is eh, putting all these obstacles in the way of fighting a 'pumped up middleweight midget' that he outweighs by about FOUR stone?!!!

??

Claim down lol 

Cheers, D.

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Hehehe worra great fighting man he really is eh, putting all these obstacles in the way of fighting a 'pumped up middleweight midget' that he outweighs by about FOUR stone?!!!

??

I wait for the im not paying Ukraine people a million pound for the  next get out clause I see uysks wife sent him a message ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

I wait for the im not paying Ukraine people a million pound for the  next get out clause I see uysks wife sent him a message ?

his wife most likely  hits harder lol

as joe joyce said usyks punches feel like slaps ? 

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Well he should know he got slapped around by him for 10 rounds ?

lol it was 5x 2 minute rounds lol 

and usyk ran like f**k was blowing like he smoked hundred a day since birth lol

12x3 minute rounds joyce breaks him apart 

• Haha 2