Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

chisora everyone’s punch bag did you watch chisora v usyk lol 

usyk the great boxer lol struggled ran  like f**k as usual ? 

Get real mate, I like Del Boy but he has been beat by every top heavy hes fought.. why the f**k does Fury need to fight him 3 times? 

I know you can see no wrong in Fury, but he seems reluctant to make the top fights at the right times...maybe they are all.guilty of it, but if he fights Wilder again, you'd have to agree its a piss take surely? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how lol are you smoking crack mate lol

firy beat chisora out boxed him with ease didn’t take a shot lol

usyk against chisora usyk was wincing getting bullied most a the fight couldn’t keep him off 

so how the fack lol in anyone’s mind do they see usyk as the far superior boxer ffs leave the pipe alone lads ? 

Yet didn't usyk win mc I don't know if it's the fact fury lived in hare coursers cottage or your just blinded by he picks his fights to keep his unbeaten record 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Fury is pricing himself out the fight, that's obvious 

He did that at the start of the saudi shenanigans!!

But Gooey still thinks he's the best!  FAAACKIN HELL!! ??

The stupid thing here is, we all just want to see the fights, I want Fury to beat Usyk... hes English so thats good enough reason for me... couldn't care who wins out of Fury/Joshua... holds less interest than a few years ago, but still want to see it... would like see Joyce v Fury, tough as f**k and would like to see how Fury handles such a relentless fighter...  but I dont want to see Fury v Wilder 4..and I didn't give a f**k about Fury V Chisora 3... its a joke ..

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

chisora everyone’s punch bag did you watch chisora v usyk lol 

usyk the great boxer lol struggled ran  like f**k as usual ? 

Hey, stupid, after the first few rounds, usyk COMPLETELY otboxed him.  Lol

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Yet didn't usyk win mc I don't know if it's the fact fury lived in hare coursers cottage or your just blinded by he picks his fights to keep his unbeaten record 

if the judges gave chisora one round more it would a been a draw ? some magical boxer usyk going 12 with chisora and it been one round off a draw ? 

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

id expect this shite from shaark ? 

but blackmag and new kid can’t be this simple lol ?

I just always put you in the "wind up" category on here mate, so I don't take much you say seriously tbh... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

The stupid thing here is, we all just want to see the fights, I want Fury to beat Usyk... hes English so thats good enough reason for me... couldn't care who wins out of Fury/Joshua... holds less interest than a few years ago, but still want to see it... would like see Joyce v Fury, tough as f**k and would like to see how Fury handles such a relentless fighter...  but I dont want to see Fury v Wilder 4..and I didn't give a f**k about Fury V Chisora 3... its a joke ..

id rather watch fury joyce be a proper fight 

usyk fury will be like fury chisora easy work mate 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Maybe so, but Usyk holds the belts, so make the fight and then Fight Joyce... I think Usyk will give him a million more problems than Chisora... 

Hes got to make these fights now, he is in the driving seat, fighting Chisora last time out took the piss, he can't pull a stunt like that again imo

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You'll have to wait till Fury retires for good, and then listen to his furytales, as to why he WOULDN'T fight usyk!! Lol tyson the gypsy king DRAKE FURY lmao ?

Just now, NEWKID said:

Maybe so, but Usyk holds the belts, so make the fight and then Fight Joyce... I think Usyk will give him a million more problems than Chisora... 

Hes got to make these fights now, he is in the driving seat, fighting Chisora last time out took the piss, he can't pull a stunt like that again imo

Kev, fury will NEVER fight usyk, we all know it!!  Lol ?

and every wilder fury fight so far as been edge of the seat loads a knockdowns proper fights 

compare to joshua v ruiz 2 the 2 usyk joshua and usyk witherspoon usyk  chisora ffs not one knock down bore fests 

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

the same belts fury won off a 20 fight champion 

usyk won them off joshua lol

who beat martin and parker for them lol