Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

so usyk wants a rematch clause it’s ok 

but wilder the champion puts one in loses and has rematch it’s fury’s fault for fighting wilder 3 times ? that’s the mentality a aj fanboys lol

and mandatory’s fighting for a title don’t normally have a rematch clause 

if whyte beat fury there was no rematch clause lol only faggots like aj put things like that in the contract lol

None of that makes sense??

I've said the 3 fights with Wilder were entertaining, I know why they were in place because as the champion Wilder could dictate the contract... I have however said I'm personally not interested in Fury v Wilder 4... I've also said lots of times why the f**k he fought Chisora a 3rd time ill never know, but you conviently skirt around that...

Usyk is the champion, he holds 3 belts if he wants a rematch clause in the fight he is entitled as any other champion to have it in the clause... I never mentioned mandatorys having rematch clause written in, you just chose to put that in for some reason?

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

None of that makes sense??

I've said the 3 fights with Wilder were entertaining, I know why they were in place because as the champion Wilder could dictate the contract... I have however said I'm personally not interested in Fury v Wilder 4... I've also said lots of times why the f**k he fought Chisora a 3rd time ill never know, but you conviently skirt around that...

Usyk is the champion, he holds 3 belts if he wants a rematch clause in the fight he is entitled as any other champion to have it in the clause... I never mentioned mandatorys having rematch clause written in, you just chose to put that in for some reason?

i was just saying mandatory’s don’t have rematch clauses usyk is a champion but so is fury with the better belt plus lineal champion 

i don’t want to see a rematch it will one sided easy work mate 

Bakole said he knocked Dubois and Usyk out in sparring, he was calling them out on Saturday night...Johnny Nelson cracked up abd said "are you telling the truth"... Bakole is looking to get at Dubois next, so he's looking for a reaction... true or not who knows, should stay in the gym though really

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

so usyk wants a rematch clause it’s ok 

but wilder the champion puts one in loses and has rematch it’s fury’s fault for fighting wilder 3 times ? that’s the mentality a aj fanboys lol

and mandatory’s fighting for a title don’t normally have a rematch clause 

if whyte beat fury there was no rematch clause lol only faggots like aj put things like that in the contract lol

There was a rematch clause in Saudi which was agreed but now London is being mentioned fury as said to withdraw it and aj didn't mention a rematch he just agreed to fight fury but fury then put a unrealistic time scale on it for a contract to be signed 

Just now, Blackmag said:

There was a rematch clause in Saudi which was agreed but now London is being mentioned fury as said to withdraw it and aj didn't mention a rematch he just agreed to fight fury but fury then put a unrealistic time scale on it for a contract to be signed 

a month wasn’t long enough chisora took a day lol

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i was just saying mandatory’s don’t have rematch clauses usyk is a champion but so is fury with the better belt plus lineal champion 

i don’t want to see a rematch it will one sided easy work mate 

Better belt...lineal...ffs mate.. he wants to control the contract completely.. Usyk is a champion, he's not fighting a mandatory he's fighting the bloke who holds the other 3 belts, the champion always has a rematch clause in..usyk is a champion.. thats it...

I'd like to see Fury fight Joyce, id also like him fight Joshua as well... but Usyk doesn't give a f**k what we all want, its a lifetimes graft to get where he is, it's a piss take purse, so to take away a rematch clause as well is a shit show

• Like 2
Just now, NEWKID said:

Better belt...lineal...ffs mate.. he wants to control the contract completely.. Usyk is a champion, he's not fighting a mandatory he's fighting the bloke who holds the other 3 belts, the champion always has a rematch clause in..usyk is a champion.. thats it...

I'd like to see Fury fight Joyce, id also like him fight Joshua as well... but Usyk doesn't give a f**k what we all want, its a lifetimes graft to get where he is, it's a piss take purse, so to take away a rematch clause as well is a shit show

fury has the wbc (the best belt) plus is lineal champion 

champions don’t always have a rematch clause 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I haven't seen this much fan love since my sister first saw bros ? feck me mc you have it bad 

• Haha 4
Just now, mC HULL said:

OK mate..round in circles as always with you...

There's 4 belts on the line, that's what they both want to be undisputed.... they are equal in what is being laid on the line as one will wake up undisputed and the other will have lost his belt/s... 

Can't be assed to search out the history of contracts, but I'd guess most heavyweight championship fights, the belt holder has a rematch clause...

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

OK mate..round in circles as always with you...

There's 4 belts on the line, that's what they both want to be undisputed.... they are equal in what is being laid on the line as one will wake up undisputed and the other will have lost his belt/s... 

Can't be assed to search out the history of contracts, but I'd guess most heavyweight championship fights, the belt holder has a rematch clause...

they normally put a rematch clause in when they give someone a shot who isn’t in in a good position in ranking to get a shot 

or if it’s a hearn fighter they all have em in. 

fury v whyte never had one whyte won he took belt off fury and did as he wanted ?

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

What makes wbc better than the other 3? Usyk said he'd fight without out so we're just waiting on furys next excuse ?

just about every boxer in the world if asked which would be there dream belt to hold then the wbc would be it lol 

happy days i can’t wait to see fury beat him like a baby lol

36 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

lineal mate aj usyk won’t get near the list a greats 

Lineal Heavyweight World Champions

Reigning Heavyweight World Champion: Tyson Fury (2015 - Present)

1.     John L. Sullivan (1885 - 1892) USA

2.     James J. Corbett (1892 - 1897) USA

3.     Bob Fitzsimmons (1897 - 1899) UK

4.     James J. Jeffries (1899 - 1905) Retired. USA

5.     Marvin Hart (1905 - 1906) USA

6.     Tommy Burns (1906 - 1908) Canada

7.     Jack Johnson (1908 - 1915) USA

8.     Jess Willard (1915 - 1919) USA

9.     Jack Dempsey (1919 - 1926) USA

10.  Gene Tunney (1926 - 1928) Retired. USA

11.  Max Schmeling (1930 - 1932) Germany

12.  Jack Sharkey (1932 - 1933) USA