Boxing At The Weekend...

15 hours ago, bird said:

how  do you rate  Big joe joyce  ?  i think he give fury  a good fight. i did pm you before.

Reminds me of a young George Foreman he's certainly going to take some stopping on physicality alone....but you like to think that boxing wins out over these physical freaks and he cant box to save his life so be interesting to see how far his strength and pure brute force can actually get him......not had a pm im aware of mate.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

On 21/10/2022 at 15:21, gnasher16 said:

Reminds me of a young George Foreman he's certainly going to take some stopping on physicality alone....but you like to think that boxing wins out over these physical freaks and he cant box to save his life so be interesting to see how far his strength and pure brute force can actually get him......not had a pm im aware of mate.

thanks  good honest answer  Gnash , yeh last time he fought Usyk   , he beat him. wonder if do it again, joe bigger now, but so is Uysk  , and  top of his game , skillful , and stronger, still think Uysk beat him, and i think if the fight ever comes off, Uysk beat fury, but for some reason nether of them are really pushing for it ?

2 hours ago, bird said:

thanks  good honest answer  Gnash , yeh last time he fought Usyk   , he beat him. wonder if do it again, joe bigger now, but so is Uysk  , and  top of his game , skillful , and stronger, still think Uysk beat him, and i think if the fight ever comes off, Uysk beat fury, but for some reason nether of them are really pushing for it ?

Fancy a wager on it ray?

£100 

21 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Fancy a wager on it ray?

£100 

nah, to be honest mate, i think the heavyweight boxing a farce , i lost interest with them,  and with my fookin football team wolves who are wank , ive give up on sport, lets hope England  can get off to a win in November :victory:

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

o think there’s been some entertaining fights in the heavyweights the last few years and plenty more to come 

Totally agree , can’t wait to see fury ve Del Boy 3 and often find myself reminiscing of Joshua vs Ruiz or fury vs white in moments of boredom . 

lets face it , it’s been a decade of shit , 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Griswald said:

These last several years have been a hell of a lot better than the Klitschko era to be honest.

exactly ? i was just going to say the same since fury beat klitschko it’s been ten times better then the ten years before to lewis etc 

right now there’s good entertaining fights left right and center 

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Totally agree , can’t wait to see fury ve Del Boy 3 and often find myself reminiscing of Joshua vs Ruiz or fury vs white in moments of boredom . 

aj ruiz one was edge of the seats entertainment and fury v white was a lovely finish 

i worry about lads on here ? 

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Quality wise yes its been as bad as the division has ever been in my opinion but entertainment wise theres been some cracking fights Whyte/Chisora was as good a fight as ive seen in a long time,the Klitchsko/Joshua fight was probably the best heavyweight title fight since the first two Bowe/Holyfield fights....even the Haye/Bellew fights were dramatic entertaining fights to watch.....the 80's was another poor era for the division but unlike today there were very few exciting fights to save it either.

Edited by gnasher16