Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Formby said:

Usyk is much better than you claim, you don't have to knock your opponent out to outclass him. He's too smart for Wilder, do you think he's just going to walk on to his right hand?

He would box his head off, come in at angles and just outclass him.

no chance greb aj landed right hands wilder  is much faster he would only need to clip him land 1 in 12 rounds he doesn’t have to worry about taking one to land one with pillow fisted usyk throwing em ? 

Fury v Chisora 3 apparently to be announced. What a joke. I can honestly say that if those two fought again in my back garden I’d draw the curtains. Fcuk heavyweight boxing now, no legends being forged in this era. Shithouses the lot of them.

• Like 9
On 16/10/2022 at 19:59, shaaark said:

?

Fury only had to go forward, which he did, for the last two fights with wilder to beat him, which he did.

It doesn't take a genius trainer to figure that out.

Believe it or not, Gooey, I have a pretty busy daily schedule, which involves more important things than boxing, especially this piss poor heavyweight era, never mind what some people say about this era being better than even just 10 years ago.  It's really not.  ?

LIkewise....the division has been ruined i cant even be arsed to keep up with whats going on anymore....a bunch of nothing meaningless fights between fighters who are rewarded for not fighting.....how Wilder and Fury get away with what they get away with is just the most pathetic form of corruption i can ever remember in the sport the sooner the so called " big 3  " f**k off and retire the better....get some of these hungry young lads in the mix who are not petrified of losing a fight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
39 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

LIkewise....the division has been ruined i cant even be arsed to keep up with whats going on anymore....a bunch of nothing meaningless fights between fighters who are rewarded for not fighting.....how Wilder and Fury get away with what they get away with is just the most pathetic form of corruption i can ever remember in the sport the sooner the so called " big 3  " f**k off and retire the better....get some of these hungry young lads in the mix who are not petrified of losing a fight.

how  do you rate  Big joe joyce  ?  i think he give fury  a good fight. i did pm you before.

11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

? usyk pulled the injury card aj just had a month to sign never joyce just fought whyte just been knocked out wilder is fighting ruiz 

Edited by mC HULL
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? usyk pulled the injury card aj just had a month to sign never joyce just fought whyte just been knocked out wilder is fighting ruiz 

The trouble is mate you dont know the truth of all what go's on and neither do i.....all this social media nonsense and youtube crap you are only going to hear what fighters/promoters want you to hear a person would have to be incredibly naive to believe you are hearing the truth !

I dont know how old you are but years ago all this shit went on exactly as it does today but none of it ever got out into the public,fighters didnt have a voice back then.....in London we used to have what folk called the Cartel,managers and promoters like Lawless/Duff/Barret/Astaire they were constantly arguing and cooking up deals between them exactly the same as what happens today but nobody outside of a gym got to hear about it i remember many a time hearing Terry Lawless who was a very sweet natured mild mannered man ranting and raving down the phone and you just knew Mickey Duff was on the other end of the line.....but today such conversations are between actual fighters and played out in full public view to gain interest....but its mostly all bollocks you cant make judgement on future reasons/excuses and social media spats you can only judge on whats already happened......and based on whats already happened both Wilders and Furys careers are a disgrace bordering on corruption.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1