Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

to much power he only needs to half connect likes been said biggest puncher most likely of all time shaark ? 

i can’t wait for him to flatten aj with one ? 

?

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

tyson hughie marshall all couldn’t throw a good straight punch if they tried

Fury only had to go forward, which he did, for the last two fights with wilder to beat him, which he did.

It doesn't take a genius trainer to figure that out.

22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

weres @shaaark ? 

still been sick from watching the highlights ? 

Believe it or not, Gooey, I have a pretty busy daily schedule, which involves more important things than boxing, especially this piss poor heavyweight era, never mind what some people say about this era being better than even just 10 years ago.  It's really not.  ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

?

Fury only had to go forward, which he did, for the last two fights with wilder to beat him, which he did.

It doesn't take a genius trainer to figure that out.

Believe it or not, Gooey, I have a pretty busy daily schedule, which involves more important things than boxing, especially this piss poor heavyweight era, never mind what some people say about this era being better than even just 10 years ago.  It's really not.  ?

helenius tried the same walking him down rendered unconscious in under 3 mins ? 

?

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

helenius tried the same walking him down rendered unconscious in under 3 mins ? 

?

So, what are you saying, every boxer that doesn't last more than a round, two, three rounds, is useless against their opponent? 

More than three quarters of wilder's opponents have been picked EXACTLY for that, and helenius was pretty much the same.

Kin el, Gooey, have a day off!!  Lol ?

Edited by shaaark
6 minutes ago, Formby said:

I think Wilder made a mistake in his final two bouts with Fury coming in so heavy, I believe he's sharper and more devastating at around this weight.

I think he starches just about every HW today, I don't even know if Joyce would be able to eat that right hand without being knocked out, that would be a barnstormer.

Usyk is too clever for Wilder and would outclass him.

So, what you're saying is that usyk is the best Heavyweight  around, at the moment?

Interesting, given that he's so small, at about half a stone HEAVYER than wilder.

38 minutes ago, fireman said:

And in the white line corner we have Tyson the relapse fury,fighting his way out of the bog cubicle and weighing in with a 1/4 oz to get things rolling.....

What an inspiration to young boxers, up and down the country!!

Hehehe, and this is no disrespect to any 'ordinary person' that has been on, and/or beaten drugs, but these are high end, supposedly, athletes/sportspeople, who are supposed to encourage our youngsters.

Absolute shame, the whole lot of fury's drug ridden rubbish, which has been going since when, 2012, 2014 etc etc?

We all know that he's a confirmed drugs cheat.  As are quite  a lot of professional boxers.  STAMP THEM ALL OUT, FOR GOOD!! 

Couldn't give a f**k how that sounds, especially to Gooey.

Whether it be joshua, who's NEVER been found out, fury, who's been found out  a couple of times, or anyone else. 

Ban them for life.  I completely agree with Spencer Oliver.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

What an inspiration to young boxers, up and down the country!!

Hehehe, and this is no disrespect to any 'ordinary person' that has been on, and/or beaten drugs, but these are high end, supposedly, athletes/sportspeople, who are supposed to encourage our youngsters.

Absolute shame, the whole lot of fury's drug ridden rubbish, which has been going since when, 2012, 2014 etc etc?

We all know that he's a confirmed drugs cheat.  As are quite  a lot of professional boxers.  STAMP THEM ALL OUT, FOR GOOD!! 

Couldn't give a f**k how that sounds, especially to Gooey.

Whether it be joshua, who's NEVER been found out, fury, who's been found out  a couple of times, or anyone else. 

Ban them for life.  I completely agree with Spencer Oliver.

in all honesty mate they have been juicing since the times of ali tyson holyfield lewis benn eubank klitschkos all at it 

35 minutes ago, Formby said:

The smart money says it's either him or Fury doesn't it, it's a question that certainly needs answering next year.

I REALLY don't give a f**k about fury's internet rants, but, like I've said for quite a while, fury will NOT fight joshua or usyk, FACT!!

Regardless of the totally unrealistic recent callouts, etc etc etc.

Fury's a clown, that is issuing all these ridiculous internet callouts, etc etc, to try to stay relevant.

Drugged out DOSSER.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Formby said:

I think Wilder made a mistake in his final two bouts with Fury coming in so heavy, I believe he's sharper and more devastating at around this weight.

I think he starches just about every HW today, I don't even know if Joyce would be able to eat that right hand without being knocked out, that would be a barnstormer.

Usyk is too clever for Wilder and would outclass him.

wilder would ko usyk outclass ? he’s shite only heavyweight champion ever apart from rjj that’s never dropped one heavyweight but has won belts its comical ?