Boxing At The Weekend...

18 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Doesnt come round often 

And like you say its a very special trait,not to best someone through physicality or punch power or things like that,which are obviously all components,but to make a man look at you and think "i cant do nothing with this fella" and make them feel like a rank amateur and question themselves,thats truly nasty 

Exactly that....hopelessness is a horrible feeling to have during a fight as its not a test of your courage its a test of something much deeper than that.....nice chatting to you squire,be interested in your thoughts after the event :thumbs:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Exactly that....hopelessness is a horrible feeling to have during a fight as its not a test of your courage its a test of something much deeper than that.....nice chatting to you squire,be interested in your thoughts after the event :thumbs:

You too mate catch up with you after ?

Just been listening to Bellew. He thinks Joshua will come in at 17 stone or thereabouts. He expects Usyk to bulk up to 16 and a half stone. Not sure trying to match Usyks speed and manoeuvrability is a good tactic. 

Fury overwhelmed Wilder when he added extra weight.

Joshua is in for a hard night. It's a genuine contest...very difficult to call this one.

• Like 3

Nobody should be sleeping on usyk 

Johnny nelson is though, i could not stick the way he was going on yesterday at the public workout,patently obvious he has little regard for Usyk,it killed him to compliment Usyk,and he likely has Joshua the winner already! 

He was cringeworthy to listen too,and not worth listening to either 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Nobody should be sleeping on usyk 

Johnny nelson is though, i could not stick the way he was going on yesterday at the public workout,patently obvious he has little regard for Usyk,it killed him to compliment Usyk,and he likely has Joshua the winner already! 

He was cringeworthy to listen too,and not worth listening to either 

Been in Johnny’s company a few times and he’s a top bloke 

59 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Been in Johnny’s company a few times and he’s a top bloke 

Next time youre in his company can you tell him to be objective and balanced and not talk utter rubbish at a public workout 

Im sure he is a an alright bloke,not judging the mans all round character,and how pleasant he would be in your company, just from a boxing point of view,personally,in my opinion i dont think he should be anywhere near a camera 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Billy b said:

Next time youre in his company can you tell him to be objective and balanced and not talk utter rubbish at a public workout 

Im sure he is a an alright bloke,not judging the mans all round character,and how pleasant he would be in your company, just from a boxing point of view,personally,in my opinion i dont think he should be anywhere near a camera 

??

I will mate 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Billy b said:

Tell him from me he robbed Carl the cat Thompson and didn't deserve that belt he won. The ref stopped it far too early. Carl would have caught him in the later rounds without doubt.

Ffs don't tell him where I live though.?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Tell him from me he robbed Carl the cat Thompson and didn't deserve that belt he won. The ref stopped it far too early. Carl would have caught him in the later rounds without doubt.

Ffs don't tell him where I live though.?

He’s not a mate a mate of mine ?

just have mutual friends and been to same get togethers etc 

oleksander  usyk  is the A side for me in this fight .not long up from criuser weight i think people will be more interested in usyks boxing ability and how dangerous he can be in the ring. what do people think.  

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 1