Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

I'd like to see Garcia beat Spence but I can't see it, Spence as mentioned is too big.Spence is another who has manipulated the 24 hour weigh in to his advantage off to a fine art.Apparently he walks around in the 180s,be interesting to see what they both weigh in at on fight night .

Edited by MickC
9 hours ago, Billy b said:

Johnny garton vs Conor benn is a good fight?I'd pick garton 

yeah will be interesting to see mick,dmitry bivol vs joe Smith jr tonight 

BIlly all them Eastern Bloc fighters Bivol Beterbiev Gvodzyk Lomachenko Usyk and many others all have massive amateur backgrounds behind them so its no surprise to see a lot of them as World Champions in quite a lot of the weight classes. Smith only has a punchers chance against Bivol imo. Iirc Kovalev could not even get into the Olympic squad because of his two losses to Beterbiev. I think Beterbiev is the best of the light heavyweight bunch and could well be the one to have beat Ward . There is some very good match ups to be made at light heavyweight .

5 minutes ago, MickC said:

BIlly all them Eastern Bloc fighters Bivol Beterbiev Gvodzyk Lomachenko Usyk and many others all have massive amateur backgrounds behind them so its no surprise to see a lot of them as World Champions in quite a lot of the weight classes. Smith only has a punchers chance against Bivol imo. Iirc Kovalev could not even get into the Olympic squad because of his two losses to Beterbiev. I think Beterbiev is the best of the light heavyweight bunch and could well be the one to have beat Ward . There is some very good match ups to be made at light heavyweight .

They do don't they mate,their amateur programs over there are very good & they really put themselves through it?Yeah I agree,smith is game & gutsy but he's outclassed in every way by bivol,I rate bivol,a solid skilled fighter.didnt know that about kovalev,but shows you how they will only have the very best represent them

yes light heavy is bubbling nicely 

29 minutes ago, MickC said:

Check out this fella, gonna be a world superstar.

Cheers, D.

Toffee mo needs to hush his gums slap his dad and fight more than 5 bums before claiming world dominance mate nice little prospect, but not the world beater him and his dad think (yet) anyways for those interested in more than the latest fatty slugfest, Sunday morning at 1 am free on itv 4 mickey Garcia v Errol spence,, I can’t stand Garcia personally and think this is just a big money retirement fight for him, but still hoping to see spence totally dominate and destroy him as he should do if he,s taking it serious enough but if he is partying and not taking it serious could end up being a massive upset, definitely worth a watch and it’s free ✌️✌️✌️✌️

• Like 1

Thats it you just gotta be there support em like you do then let em do the rest.. my lil boy been playin football good while now.. today was the first day he said hes had enough and wants try somit else.. i told him do what ever makes him happy.. i wont push him into nothing. 

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s part reason Iv never took nowt do with boxing, never wanted to seem as tho I was pushing him into it, that an I know fcuk all about boxing? like Iv said tho an I’m only half joking. He gets beat again an j think I train him meself or go find the mr miaggi of boxing to train him, Cos he keen as fcuk so deserves the best a chances imo,

if I was you tho I’d tell ye lad he can go try whatever he wants, but only if he stays at footy till he finds summat he else. See loads a kids start boxing or gymnastics here an after a while quit for summat else but end up sat in all day or even worse hanging bout streets ☹️Buy him new boots, always worked for me?

New boots hes got bundles lol think he just fed up with it atm end of seasons near it same sorta age i packed it in.. we do plenty fishing walking he goes work up hatton gardens with the family learning his trade young so plenty to do.. match day tmo see how he feels then you know kids these days chop and change like the weather ..