Boxing At The Weekend...

Good effort from chisora I think they said the cards had him up even with the deductions but fair play to whyte he stuck it out and found the opening  he looked stronger late on ...who next for whyte? It won't be AJ .....Miller or Ortiz? 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Furey,Joshua and wilder are a league above white, chisora ,Ortiz etc. Them top 3 should me made fight each other and sort out who's the guvnor without wasting years pissing about with the also rans. Frampton should retire and go out on his shield when pride is still intact.Then again it depends what financial position he's in for the future. Will the legal fees for his mcguigan court cases and alleged misappropriation of funds by the mcguigans force him into a position where he has to keep fighting to secure his future.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, stealthy1 said:

Well didn't Warrington make Framton look ordinary. :boxing:

Sure did and had respect as a fan of frampton. Frampton took his beating too and should be proud of how he carried himself. Interesting how court battle goes. Barry mcguigan poor mouthing brought out a song about how Mr Eastwood took his money. He is looking like a bit of a clown now. Maybe the courts will clear him, maybe not but it looks fishy.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, stealthy1 said:

Well didn't Warrington make Framton look ordinary. :boxing:

Won me a couple of quid too ??

Frampton is a class boxer and not ordinary. I think this year with the wins over Frampton and Selby, Warrington had shown that he’s ready to move to world class. He’s worked hard all his days for it so wish him all the success in the world.

• Like 3
On 02/12/2018 at 21:09, pesky1972 said:

Adonis Stevenson apparently in a bad way. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. Tough old sport.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/46417377

Adonis Stevenson now out of induced coma and ‘healing’. Good news for his family in time for Christmas 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/boxing/46662255

• Like 7
2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Won me a couple of quid too ??

Frampton is a class boxer and not ordinary. I think this year with the wins over Frampton and Selby, Warrington had shown that he’s ready to move to world class. He’s worked hard all his days for it so wish him all the success in the world.

Love it when they stood toe to toe letting each other have it, not many could stand toe to toe with Framton, but Warrington did, think that is what deflated Framton, the fact he couldn't bully him.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=framton+v+warrigton+full+fight.&view=detail&mid=26E1EFA8753E603FC23626E1EFA8753E603FC236&FORM=VIRE

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stealthy1 said:

Love it when they stood toe to toe letting each other have it, not many could stand toe to toe with Framton, but Warrington did, think that is what deflated Framton, the fact he couldn't bully him.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=framton+v+warrigton+full+fight.&view=detail&mid=26E1EFA8753E603FC23626E1EFA8753E603FC236&FORM=VIRE

If anything deflated frampton its was those body shots and Warringtons reach advantage.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Frampton has had his day, he was judased by Santa Cruz then the fall out with Shane and bazza.  He should retire now and enjoy his life 

Hopefully he knows when to hang em up len. He’s had a career most can only dream of.

• Like 1

Martin Murray retired also. Always liked Murray, tough customer and a straight talker who should have had a world title when he drew with Sturm in Germany. Went 11 rounds with GGG and ran a few close for belts at SM. Hope he has more luck in the his next venture than he did in the ring.

58 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Martin Murray retired also. Always liked Murray, tough customer and a straight talker who should have had a world title when he drew with Sturm in Germany. Went 11 rounds with GGG and ran a few close for belts at SM. Hope he has more luck in the his next venture than he did in the ring.

Always liked Murray heart of a lion fought anyone. 

Imho beat sturm and gave Martinez a run for his money.