Boxing At The Weekend...

15 hours ago, MickC said:

Have you seen this documentary Max ? As an amateur from 1985-1988 he had 290 wins 21 losses with 260 kos. However its now came to light that Morrison admitted he was hiv+ from 1989 but Kept it quiet ? until 1996 when he did fail the test. So that means he was hiv+ for every fight he had apart from his first two bouts in 1988. 

Funny enough I watched that last night in my bath, sad in some respects but he did have a pretty mental 20 odd years of partying and shagging some stunning women, lived fast died young, the wheels started coming off when mercer handed him his arse, I think Tyson was fighting his own demons by the time they would have got in the ring so would of never been a true representation of either fighter ?

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Yeah come on kell, have to say though great shame him & Khan never got down to it... 

i really couldlnt care about there negotiations now , far too late now, ships sailed 

have to say though zerafa is a terrible opponent

Edited by Billy b

No brook not setting the place alight is he 

loads of rumours, money rumours, rumours ingle wouldn't go out to Spain to train with kell as he'd rather be training with billyjoe , rumours over discipline issues, ingle not being happy with kell at times etc , who knows

an yeah it's a final eliminator 

Edited by Billy b

I cant see Brook winning a belt at Light middleweight especially without Ingle in his corner,better off chasing Khan for a cash out fight which is basically what it would be for both of them imo . Hurd/Lara/Munguia/Charlo all top fighters and cant see Brook beating any of them