Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Billy b said:

I guess what I meant was he lacked that mental make up to try & bring his mind round into thinking I've got to shape up here 

I know what your saying mate but its called " quitting " theres no nice way of putting it is there.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont think he lost it mentally at all.....it was quite calculated in fact....like Tyson did with Holyfield it was just a cowardly way of getting out of a fight you know you cant win.

Golota was the same. Seen him have psychological melt downs in the ring. If his head was right he could have achieved a lot more in the sport imho.

Price should retire. What can he reasonably expect to achieve in the ring with a glass chin? He's a liability to himself.

Edited by jukel123
  • 2 weeks later...

Think Corolla got the first full package from loma since the shoulder op after he fought linares, he has been holding a little bit back in the last two fights but not last night, would love to see Garcia step up but I think he will retire rather than allow himself to be the next victim ✌️

• Like 1

Crawford-Khan is going to end very badly for Khan 

The undercards in better state than the main.i don't care how fast khans hands are it's nowhere near enough at this stage for him to beat Crawford,this is another fight where you know the result already,I do respect khans guts though,always have but this is not a competitive fight 

even worse though is GGG vs Steve rolls??‍♂️

• Like 1