F**kin Scumbags

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didnt see it so you point scoring ? I would gladly make a noose out of cheese wire to hang any of the c**ts , peados rapists groomers all desrve the death penalty. not depending on race religion o

This callous evil behaviour is a cancer and the tumors are nutured and grown by the P/C BRIGADE who like to trumpet human rights above justice and morality..

BGD, I know this twisting of words and attempting to shame somebody, is a tool used by the left all the time. No doubt the people reporting crimes by the paki grooming gangs received the same treatmen

If more people in those countries were like that it wouldn't be such a huge problem

But it is a problem and we are witnessing it right across Europe on a massive scale.....4 gang rapes in Germany in November last year

I agree matey

hopefully we'll all have a chance to change all this on 23rd of june.

Oh , is that the date we stand up and say this is a Christian country,knock down all mosques ,and say we are not tolerating extreme muslim beliefs,some muslim running my 24/7 corner shop isnt an asset to this country,or is the one driving a dodgy mini cab,or the crap nurse/doc,who through personal experience have been crap!! We are just being watered down ,this isnt our country anymore ,we are mealy lodgers,and it will only get worse1Dont start me on Jews!!!!!!

• Like 5

hopefully we'll all have a chance to change all this on 23rd of june.

Oh , is that the date we stand up and say this is a Christian country,knock down all mosques ,and say we are not tolerating extreme muslim beliefs,some muslim running my 24/7 corner shop isnt an asset to this country,or is the one driving a dodgy mini cab,or the crap nurse/doc,who through personal experience have been crap!! We are just being watered down ,this isnt our country anymore ,we are mealy lodgers,and it will only get worse1Dont start me on Jews!!!!!!

Jews have never been an issue. Leave them alone just like Buddha's, Amish etc and they'll leave you alone.

There's got to be some reason throughout history they have been kicked out of so many countries surely there's something to it? And desertbred has always said the same about them scumbags but even the head of the Ramadan foundation a family member if these Rochdale scumbags has admitted that is a problem in the Pakistani community and they target white girls as they think they are scum and that they are racist to white people but it's our own scumbags who are just as bad for allowing it to carry on

• Like 4

I've said this for a long time mate, it's easy to look at these people and point out just what a load of sub humans they are.......BUT......as a society we seem to have trouble looking in the mirror.

We have some serious sorting out of our own to do never mind dealing with the people not from here.......the removal of responsibility by various governments has absolved huge swathes of the population from living with any morals at all.

• Like 3

I've said this for a long time mate, it's easy to look at these people and point out just what a load of sub humans they are.......BUT......as a society we seem to have trouble looking in the mirror.

We have some serious sorting out of our own to do never mind dealing with the people not from here.......the removal of responsibility by various governments has absolved huge swathes of the population from living with any morals at all.

I totally agree with you but when you have scum coming in ,not just over the last few years but the last 40 years with less morels than ours

There's a bit of footage doing the rounds at the moment,some boy rapes another boy,it's filmed in Pakistan,the aggrieved boy's father finds the rapist walking along the road,instead of doing things discretely snatching him,giving him a beating,whatever,the father and his mates pull his trousers down,sodomise him for a while on the roadside with bits of wood and suchlike,all the while being filmed and men walking past,all very graphic,there's morals and then there's morals,I read some statistic years back,I think it was 15% or reported rapes in Pakistan are by the police,that's only those that have been reported,it would be interesting to find the ethnicity and religious leaning of the gang who did the colne rape.

They all need shooting not just the "foreign scumbags" also the Teacher who was kiddy fiddling a 14 year old girl which appears in the same newspaper and the Sunderland footballer strange no mention still suppose they are not foreigners and home grown.Diversity I suppose it should be one law for all with a maximum penalty death by hanging.

and the dirty twat wanking himself off in his car outside the mosque when kids were about to come out of school and when approached by women and called dirty just carried on and that appeared in the same newspaper.more diversity,strange you did not mention that article db

Why would DB mention any other article? He was replying to this one.

Seems whenever DB condemns such attacks he gets turned on for whatever reasons, I will agree with one thing we should be stopping these ignorant foreign fcukers from entering our country, seems we have enough of our own :thumbs:

There's a bit of footage doing the rounds at the moment,some boy rapes another boy,it's filmed in Pakistan,the aggrieved boy's father finds the rapist walking along the road,instead of doing things discretely snatching him,giving him a beating,whatever,the father and his mates pull his trousers down,sodomise him for a while on the roadside with bits of wood and suchlike,all the while being filmed and men walking past,all very graphic,there's morals and then there's morals,I read some statistic years back,I think it was 15% or reported rapes in Pakistan are by the police,that's only those that have been reported,it would be interesting to find the ethnicity and religious leaning of the gang who did the colne rape.

The f**k is wrong with you watching something like that? And why would you admit to downloading and watching child sex abuse images on a public forum?

Fecking wrongun :no:

• Like 1

The f**k is wrong with you watching something like that? And why would you admit to downloading and watching child sex abuse images on a public forum?

Fecking wrongun :no:

Not a wrong in at all,did I say I watched it???