Digging Kit

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take some bread crusts or something like that. I throw them down the hole so the dog goes in. Won't go in otherwise, and then I put shovel behind him. He has to find another way out then and hopef

Bog roll

That's what trouser and shirt pockets are for, they're not a fashion statement, they're an essentiall piece of kit.  Try two pairs of socks, wipe your arse on one of them, tie them around a branch an

Posted Images

Bit of kit I take with is a forked stick with pice of string tied across the two prongs very useful for getting fox out of tube to despatch or scruff if it sat back a bit push stick up tube fox strikes at it then twist stick and string tightens round top muzzle then draw back to shoot or scruff also seen it done with a net on a stick a couple of times but forked stick been good to me a few times.

• Like 3

Bog roll

That's what trouser and shirt pockets are for, they're not a fashion statement, they're an essentiall piece of kit.

Try two pairs of socks, wipe your arse on one of them, tie them around a branch and let the weather clean them off for your next shit !

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 8

I take some bread crusts or something like that.

I throw them down the hole so the dog goes in. Won't go in otherwise, and then I put shovel behind him. He has to find another way out then and hopefully he will bump into a fox.

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

Bog roll

That's what trouser and shirt pockets are for, they're not a fashion statement, they're an essentiall piece of kit.

Try two pairs of socks, wipe your arse on one of them, tie them around a branch and let the weather clean them off for your next shit !

i have been there with the trouser pocket option hahaha

Bit of kit I take with is a forked stick with pice of string tied across the two prongs very useful for getting fox out of tube to despatch or scruff if it sat back a bit push stick up tube fox strikes at it then twist stick and string tightens round top muzzle then draw back to shoot or scruff also seen it done with a net on a stick a couple of times but forked stick been good to me a few times.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::thumbs: always one aint there :yes: