• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

New low imo. Atb

I'm all for gutter humour but some subjects just are never funny, kids are one of them. I don't think I've ever laughed at a child or paedo joke or even them falling over on you've been framed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

It was a joke on a site with blokes sorry you were easily offended

Keep em coming mate, I know the difference between a joke and something being actually offensive ??. Fed up with everyone being offended by everything, just about  every joke is offensive to someone or it wouldn’t be funny! 

Edited by Bobtheferret
  • Like 1

A new virus which is spreading a hundred times quicker then Coronavirus has been discovered, the imadickheadcyclist virus affects people’s ability to social distance properly, people with the imadickheadcyclist virus will go out to roads and beauty spots in their droves with no worries about obeying the rules of the road. Doctors think that Coronavirus and imadickheadcyclist virus could be connected, but are worried by the speed imadickheadcyclist virus is spreading, if you see a group of people cycling side by side taking up most of the road especially dangerous bends please keep well clear, stay safe my friends.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4