Jobs - Love 'em? Hate 'em?

During the Autumn/Winter months,.into the early Spring,..I trap moles and honour a few contracts, to control rabbits/squirrels, etc... When the weather starts to warm up,..I go on the Wasps....

Been the same now for a long old time,..it's lucky that I enjoy the work, cos in reality,.I can't do feck all else... :laugh:

• Like 9

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gobbling off........kind of bars are you working the door at?..?

I had a proper job years ago, hated it ! Then when I worked for myself you just had to work when the earner presented itself, this has involved cancelling holidays 2 days before you are due to fly, w

During the Autumn/Winter months,.into the early Spring,..I trap moles and honour a few contracts, to control rabbits/squirrels, etc... When the weather starts to warm up,..I go on the Wasps....   B

Posted Images

Lion tamer at the moment bit dangerous but good fun !!!!!!!!!!! used to be an astronaut but didn't like heights or confined spaces !!! was a bouncer in mothercare for a while ...lumberjack on a mushroom farm ... all bollocks as you probably guessed lol... unemployed at the moment been working opencast coalmines for the last 13 years driving all sorts of machines ... looking for work currently , not much about here ...

• Like 3

Ok I will say a few words,,,I've two jobs,,one is working the doors,,,,nothing much to say about that ,,apart from folk are cunnts when there half way drunk...

The other security job I do ,,working 3 twelve hour night shifts,,fri,,sat,,sun,,,at a hostel ,,,watching monitors,,we have all sorts in our place,,,family's waiting to be housed are the most common,,,then single mothers with kids,,or babies,,,a few single women,,and a few men with kids,,,,

Some of the single parants,,are fleeing domestic violence ,,,one of wich is a man and kid fleeing D.V....

We also have a lot of nationalitys,,,a good few Africans and Eastern Europeans....

Now I will be perfectly honest here,,,most of the trouble we get at our place,,is from the White English ,,,we've usually got one or two absolute shit family's in,,,that won't go by the rules,,,cause loads of problems,,,then think everybody else is blame for trouble...

never met a drunk man who's a bigger cunnts than a sober bouncer.

Lol,,,Been thrown out a few bars have you,,,bet your the type gobbling off ,,,whilst walking away.....

we must of met.been thrown out of clubs from plymouth to bristol when i was younger.they never got things all there own way and they always came mob handed.even calling other tossers from near by clubs for back up.grown up a bit now though most of the time.haha

Been self employed from 19 pretty much, nearly 40 now, don't think I could ever work for someone now.

Being involved in construction that long has had its ups and downs, but I enjoy it more now than ever, worked away for years, alround the country, pissed wet through or burnt to a crisp.. 1 week loaded next week skint, famine and feast as my old man called it,

Rented a house near reading, 3 bed, crammed 14 lads into it, saved money, it was a right craic, in a caravan for 11 weeks working on St Athans, near Bridgend, that was a bit gruelling.. Most of the lads still work for me who trained with me, got their own little firms now.

The yard is 10 mins down the road now, see the kids morning and night, unless I want to shoot off somewhere to "price" a Job lol..

Fairly happy tbh

Edited by NEWKID

Been self employed from 19 pretty much, nearly 40 now, don't think I could ever work for someone now.

Being involved in construction that long has had its ups and downs, but I enjoy it more now than ever, worked away for years, alround the country, pissed wet through or burnt to a crisp.. 1 week loaded next week skint, famine and feast as my old man called it,

Rented a house near reading, 3 bed, crammed 14 lads into it, saved money, it was a right craic, in a caravan for 11 weeks working on St Athans, near Bridgend, that was a bit gruelling.. Most of the lads still work for me who trained with me, got their own little firms now.

The yard is 10 mins down the road now, see the kids morning and night, unless I want to shoot off somewhere to "price" a Job lol..

Fairly happy tbh

What about your evening job candice ........

• Like 1

I work as a pestie been doing it for years then took a break from it for 3yrs went back on to the wagons then come back as a pestie but the way things is going as im on with the council no jobs guarenteed,so i will wait and see then might jump back onto the wagons to finish my time out.

In security at the minute, doing patrol and response. Basically I go to work do 3/4 patrols at different places around the city then wait for any alarms to go off and have to attend them, could be something fell over in the building, could be a burglar or could be 2 teenagers off there cakes looking for drugs inside a filing cabinet in a school which happened recently. Pay isn't that good but on a night shift we get around 5 hours sleep so can't really complain, go home to bed and I'm up by 11am and have until 11pm to do anything I want before work

Fairly happy tbh

Me in my dress, you in your chaps, we'll never be short of work sweetie!! Lol

• Like 1

Fairly happy tbh

Well you do look good ..........

8233EEB7-0E8A-42CA-998A-BBC180200D24_1.p

• Like 2

Fairly happy tbh

Well you do look good ..........8233EEB7-0E8A-42CA-998A-BBC180200D24_1.p

Lol lol... Twat!! Surprising likeness actually lol

• Like 1

My old job was breaking in the 42 virgins for the jihadi suicide bombers. I had to chuck it in as they were the dirtiest smelliest fattest ugliest munters you could ever come across. Now I know why those hoors get them, because there's no going back once they're there. They can fcukin well kept the tramp hoes.