Jobs - Love 'em? Hate 'em?

I couldn't work with lab,he spend to much time in the mirror worse than her in doors ;).atb dc

Ffs that's natural.......no hard work required..?????

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gobbling off........kind of bars are you working the door at?..?

I had a proper job years ago, hated it ! Then when I worked for myself you just had to work when the earner presented itself, this has involved cancelling holidays 2 days before you are due to fly, w

During the Autumn/Winter months,.into the early Spring,..I trap moles and honour a few contracts, to control rabbits/squirrels, etc... When the weather starts to warm up,..I go on the Wasps....   B

Posted Images

hardest part of my job i reckon is the big cement fibre roofs . the last one was 360 ft by 120 ft. after a day heaving ten foot sheets up the roof you have f**k all left in the tank. although the big concrete pours can be a haerd shift as well. should have stuck in at school lol.

attachicon.gif101_0049.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0001.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0016.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0013 (2).JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0001 (2).JPG

we all do everything from the concrete tanks and drainage founds. steelwork. sheeting /cladding/ we also build the parlors herringbone/rottery /and robots although the brighter lads come in and fit them. (the lads that stuck in at school)

this job is the reason i prefare a bolter to a digger. and like my dogs to retrieve. a cant be arsed digging or walking any more than i have to in my spare time. lol. on the plus side the fresh air is free.

real smart and tidy.how much would something like that cost.?
£300k-£500k depending on size.

Lab i reckon you should take daniel cain on to help build your business. Stick his pics on your website and watch your contracts double mate

Like a "Here's how not to do it" bit to my business page mate? You could be onto something.

Take it the new bird is away home and your allowed on here!..??

she thinks he commenting on her posts on his wall

work offshore , Rope Access Supervisor, blasting and painting. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. been doing it for past 10 years. pays the bills and i live for the time off. Downside is offshore full of backstabbing two taced cock sucking rats. worse than a sewing circle for gossip and liers and bullshitters. still, when i land back onshore i leave it all behind for 2 whole weeks...bliss

Stork bud ?

TBH worst job i have ever had was clearing flats out prior to demolition in the upperthorpe area of sheffeild some years back flats that junkies and other low lifes had been living in how anybody can do this job permantly clearing up after these types is behond me and they deserve a fekin medal.

• Like 1