Laughing so hard and for so long you're actually convinced you're never going to stop and you'll have to live the rest of your life laughing :laugh: :laugh:

Honestly some of the best nights of my life :yes:

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just read that mate and then went into the kitchen to make a coffee couldn't stop laughing.i would love to think what the supervisor was thinking watching you on the hoover lol.pmsl.@tuffty don't

My first job on leaving school was cleaning passenger ferries........one night I was doing an evening shift on acid & while I was vacuuming the foyer of the boat, my superviser came up to me &

Mushrooms will always be my favourite psychedelic, sure there's stronger psychs out there but libs will always have a special place in my heart because of the memories associated with them.

You can't beat the price either :D

That aching ribs and cheek bone feeling.non stop laughing fags last for hours.and that scruffy feeling and keep tucking your t shirt in your trousers lol.

Went home once on magics and my mother had bought me new jeans and shirt go and put them on and come back to show me she said.i couldn't even get the shirt on lol

My first job on leaving school was cleaning passenger ferries........one night I was doing an evening shift on acid & while I was vacuuming the foyer of the boat, my superviser came up to me & told me I'd do better with the vacuum on! Haha

• Like 5

Lino.

Fcukin everywhere.

The floors, pavements, walls everywhere, and always the same pattern.

Someone turns a light on and bang,

Fook how long have we been standing here!.

Size 18 shoes,glass jackets, breathing walls and cars about 30 foot long.

Mushrooms will always be my favourite psychedelic, sure there's stronger psychs out there but libs will always have a special place in my heart because of the memories associated with them.

You can't beat the price either :D

That aching ribs and cheek bone feeling.non stop laughing fags last for hours.and that scruffy feeling and keep tucking your t shirt in your trousers lol.

Went home once on magics and my mother had bought me new jeans and shirt go and put them on and come back to show me she said.i couldn't even get the shirt on lol

My first job on leaving school was cleaning passenger ferries........one night I was doing an evening shift on acid & while I was vacuuming the foyer of the boat, my superviser came up to me & told me I'd do better with the vacuum on! Haha

I've just read that mate and then went into the kitchen to make a coffee couldn't stop laughing.i would love to think what the supervisor was thinking watching you on the hoover lol.pmsl.

@tuffty don't forget the moving kerbs and white road lines lol.

When i was about 14 on my way down to see my mate for a day out up to mountain on magics.

As I left my grans she said can you post this parcel in the post office for me.

So into my coat the parcel went zipped my coat and walked straight past the post totally forgot about the parcel probably to stoned.

Called my mate and up the mountain we went picked 100 each ate them and was flying lol.

I felt like a shit so said to my mate I'm going up behind that gorse bush for a shit.

While behind the bush I took my coat off and the parcel fell onto the floor I didn't even remember I had it so though let's have a look in it.

Opened it up and 3 pairs of large white knickers were inside proper fart trappers.

A brain storm hit me while having a shit lol.

So I stripped off only green rugby socks on and put a pair of them knickers on and pulled them up around my chest.and lime green rugby socks pulled up to my thighs.

Jumped from behind the gorse bush shouted to my mate an started trying to do ballet dancing in the field.i though my mate was gonna die through laughing he could even breath

He allways mentions that day even now lol.

• Like 12

Didn't think you still got acid ,never heard of it for years round here can you still get 6 pound a tab I'm skint ??, j would hate it to be around this way I no so many kids friends children etc o think if I heard some one selling it in my home town they would get battered

I'm 50this year so started doing shrooms and acid with older heads it should be very spiritual experience and life enhancing. If you're strong enough to survive all is good. Always went for stronger/higher does always big fan of Jim Morrison. Still alive and fairly normal

• Like 2

I wouldnt mind growing some Hawaiian cubensis again they were great, and a second harvest too. Made liberty caps look like.. Well tiny things you would grind up and add to two fingers of milk and knock back in one.... The hawaiian defo need some chewing up or roll them into a ball and hope it didnt spring open halfway down...

Have any of you had any experience with salvia divinorum,a friend of mine had some most unusual experiences while partaking.

Yes I have.

I thought I was in a bacon slicer

My mate was me mum and id pissed meself.

A friend had the legal high shop in titnes.

Many a messy night going into that shop.

Topped up with the truffles.