Never Ceases To Amaze Me

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And this is why lads with good stock hold it close so it dosent get prostituted and abused

If the decent blood wasn't passed on to idiots the terrier job wouldn't be in the state it's in now. I've tried to give out pups to lads I didn't know but all bar a few times I've regretted it, it's a

That's bollocks unless your in the special clique jog on you won't get a pup ! I have been gifted pups by men that haven't met me before other than a few pms and phone calls . Obviously they done t

Posted Images

You want to see how f****d up breeders are give Pussy a ring lol.He will sell you anything,tell you anything and then take it back when it works better than his .The only way for a lad to progress is slowly ,there are no quick fixes to be bought .Get yourself out with a decent lad no matter what the cost and serve time on a graft .To get the best stock you first have to get into the trusted zone ,keep your head down and graft .

Who is pussy?

Anyone know

Aye

You want to see how f****d up breeders are give Pussy a ring lol.He will sell you anything,tell you anything and then take it back when it works better than his .The only way for a lad to progress is slowly ,there are no quick fixes to be bought .Get yourself out with a decent lad no matter what the cost and serve time on a graft .To get the best stock you first have to get into the trusted zone ,keep your head down and graft .

Who is pussy?

Anyone know

the cxxt who wont put his dog in a 12ft plus :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you must have been there at the time?can't say i blame him really who wants to dig 12ft plus so why call him a c***t?

• Like 1

Who is pussy?

Anyone know

you must have been there at the time?can'https://www.donedeal.co.uk/dogs-for-sale/irish-soft-coated-wheaten-pups-working-strain/10865242t say i blame him really who wants to dig 12ft plus so why call him a c***t?
Cooney would've gave his dog an hour before he dug it, right or wrong Neil ?

its simple. do what you would have done when you where a spotty teenager get out with the dog you have and make the best of it. put some miles in with your poor/average dog. ratting or rabbiting if need be. collect some good ground along the way and hey presto. folk will want to tag along with you. then all you need to do is sort the wheat from the chaff. be prepared to lose a bit of permission as some of your new pals will be on at your back.(you cant show some folk a blackies nest) . but you will meet some good lads along the way. it may be the long road. but its the only way i know. and if you arnt in the loop then its as good a way as any. you could also join a local terrier club or the fell and moorland rescue. go to the odd hunt show. all will help a new lad find there feet.

• Like 2

man o kent

Yesterday, 05:21 PM

How are greenhorns supposed to get into the trusted zone and get access to top quality pups?

First thing you've got to do is convince the lad you have chosen to hunt with that your not an anti or an idiot if you have to ask the answer to that then your one or the other pmsl. Don't mean you personally man o kent just using your post mate atb.

Ps I wouldn't go out with a stranger that wasn't quoted.

Who is pussy?
Anyone know

you must have been there at the time?can't say i blame him really who wants to dig 12ft plus so why call him a c***t?
sounds about right on both counts.!! Pussy/jp the Welsh version of ginger French....

Who is pussy?
Anyone know

sounds about right on both counts.!! Pussy/jp the Welsh version of ginger French....
we taking about same puss that jumps in for the last 2 inches and the breakthrough? Lol.atb dc Edited by Daniel cain

man o kent

Yesterday, 05:21 PM

How are greenhorns supposed to get into the trusted zone and get access to top quality pups?

First thing you've got to do is convince the lad you have chosen to hunt with that your not an anti or an idiot if you have to ask the answer to that then your one or the other pmsl. Don't mean you personally man o kent just using your post mate atb.

Ps I wouldn't go out with a stranger that wasn't quoted.

none taken