Muntjac For Sale?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to think how lucky am I but when you can't even walk the dogs without putting up a fallow or roe or muntjack or hare and there's a keeper or horse rider or dog walker around every tree then it

You don't even need a wood! ;-) Before I left the uk, all the ground I hawked held them......I'd flush them every single time I was out......caught a couple of baby's with the hawks as well in mid win

I'd like to have muntjac aswell as CWD in my neck of the woods, there's been a noticeable decline of some species of wildlife, i can see what some people are saying about them being a pain, but someti

Posted Images

I googled it last night and there's plenty on the net, if I can find them any Muppet can.

Out if interest, there's plenty of raccoon for sale on there too, if any terrier lads with deep pockets would like to get some escapees, I'm sure we'd all be eternally grateful.

there are loads in USA but i cant find any in UK. no need to be rude.

Ya know, some one with the skills vould make a pretty penny supplying areas with a few of these little deer. To people who would like to see such critters on there patch, a bit faster than natural movement can attchieve. Not that i would condone illegal activities...

I'd like to have muntjac aswell as CWD in my neck of the woods, there's been a noticeable decline of some species of wildlife, i can see what some people are saying about them being a pain, but sometimes you don't appreciate things until it's too late, fields devoid of the creatures that used to reside there in number sure have a lonely feel to them
  • Like 5

I'v seen videos of tamed muntjac, but knowing what they can inflict on a dog then I sure as f**k wouldn't want one as a pet haha

Good luck tho, will be interesting to hear the outcome.

i have had to shoot three different buck muntjac at different times which had been hand reared (imprinted) and were dangerous and aggressive; one slashed its owner badly on the leg the others tried damned hard to do something similar. tame males (wild or parent reared) which have simply learned to come close for food are very nice to have around. i have seen two handreared muntjac does, and both were charming pets which remained gentle and friendly throughout their lives

I googled it last night and there's plenty on the net, if I can find them any Muppet can.

Out if interest, there's plenty of raccoon for sale on there too, if any terrier lads with deep pockets would like to get some escapees, I'm sure we'd all be eternally grateful.

how much the raccoons ?

Theres a piece about them in this mornings Metro newspaper in London,they are calling them trash-pandas and predict they will be the new IN pet in 2016,cant see it myself as they are anywhere from 350-500 quid.

• Like 1

I'v seen videos of tamed muntjac, but knowing what they can inflict on a dog then I sure as f**k wouldn't want one as a pet haha

Good luck tho, will be interesting to hear the outcome.

what can they do to a dog mate? Atb AT

Dish out some pretty nasty cuts with their tusks given half a chance!

there are loads in USA but i cant find any in UK. no need to be rude.

That's rude ? I was saying I was a Muppet !

I can't do the links but there's a chap selling from the UK on there, I'll have another look and try and get a name.

Racoon's are fetching £350-500, a little to much for me to tip out but I'd love to have them this side of the water