David Haye V Mark De Mori.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bizarre nation of sports fans we are.....David Haye is not a legitimate heavyweight in todays times yet is desperately trying to compete with far bigger men than himself in order to win the gre

Was it me or was that presenter a c**t

De Mori had a better record than Szpilka who Wilder just fought for the WBC belt,De Mori is better than anyone Wilder has faced as Champion with the only decent fighter on Wilders record being Stivern

Well I certainly will be watching Dave on Dave.

Im a big fan of haye.

And as Gnash said it will be interesting to see what he has left

Personally I think he has it still.

But no doubt crusty or max will tell me different.

Haye to win by ko

• Like 1

The Heavyweight division is so poor at the moment Haye has got to be in with a chance even though he is considered small in comparison to some of todays fighters in the Heavyweight division. Haye could skip the warm up fights and go straight in with Wilder now and more than likely beat him comfortably. Still some good matchups for him in the UK if they can be made with Fury and Joshua. I know Fury said he would not fight Haye but money talks in boxing .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3

Haye will blow this guy out to make a statement let's not forget he was handpicked and not really any good atall he lost to someone with something like 14 wins 30 losses

Good boxer tho David but once he gets his big fight with aj he's gone into the sunset

• Like 1

I think haye had the potential to clean the klitchkos and do well for himself, but he just wasnt hungry enough. I do get that you cant win a fight with a broken toe, but he should have postponed it instead of taking the cheque. If he goes in with the right mindset he will wipe the floor with most of the division. Regarding aj, he is miles away from being ready to fight haye but tyson haye would be a good match up.

• Like 2

Haye will blow this guy out to make a statement let's not forget he was handpicked and not really any good atall he lost to someone with something like 14 wins 30 losses

Good boxer tho David but once he gets his big fight with aj he's gone into the sunset

Not really any good at all?...De Mori has won 30... lost 1... drawn 2...i think thats decent opposition for a come back fight after a 3 year lay off

• Like 2