Hunting Life Member Attacked.

Sounded a bit suspect to me,in middle of nowere,beaten etc if people go out to batter someone for cash that would be the long way round.police withholding information,itz not the hatten garden raid were talking about they normally rrlesse small stuff quicker to find them.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

I always give people the benefit of the doubt,i bunged some cash in the kitty,and to be honest i dont begrudge it,we have all been down on our luck for whatever reason at some time in our lives,i still wish him a speedy recovery and good luck in the future.

• Like 6

I always give people the benefit of the doubt,i bunged some cash in the kitty,and to be honest i dont begrudge it,we have all been down on our luck for whatever reason at some time in our lives,i still wish him a speedy recovery and good luck in the future.

Thats it pal may he move on to bigger and better scams

• Like 1

I bunged some money in the kitty ,only a fiver but it was because I genuinely felt sorry for him and the thought of lurcher lads doing it pissed me off,we get enough bad press as it is, but I would not have given my money to a clumbsy twat that fell in a ditch edited to add if he had a conscience he should give all the money donated to the air ambulance

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1

Still nothing proven? I see Andy Kelly hasn't been on for a week now. Is that because it was bullshit or because he's disgusted at being accused of something he didn't do?

If it had been me, I'd have screaming blue murder to clear my name. After all, apart from looking a c**t in front of your mates, it's probably a criminal offence and only a matter of time before someone looks into that a bit more closely. Obtaining money by deception or fraud, I wouldn't want to be accused of either.

Yeah it was a great idea by him to put the blame on lurcher lads eh well done Andy! You feel sorry for him?

• Like 1

Yeah it was a great idea by him to put the blame on lurcher lads eh well done Andy! You feel sorry for him?
yeah lurched lads do get a rough ride . Righ or wrong I don't know as their isn't many lurcher lads I know round here . Maybe 1 or 2 . I'm off to a new permission to introduce myself this weekend and they have said its fine for me to go shooting up there no problem although NO DOGS . Doesn't effect me as I don't use dogs but even before meeting me (and they know my Mrs and her family well) they had still made a decision of no dogs

Still nothing proven? I see Andy Kelly hasn't been on for a week now. Is that because it was bullshit or because he's disgusted at being accused of something he didn't do?

If it had been me, I'd have screaming blue murder to clear my name. After all, apart from looking a c**t in front of your mates, it's probably a criminal offence and only a matter of time before someone looks into that a bit more closely. Obtaining money by deception or fraud, I wouldn't want to be accused of either.

Everytime this post pops up it makes me angry. Your right mate....you don't run away and hide you explain the situation and prove your innocence. It really is starting to look bad.

I'm angry with myself for getting drawn in, I'm still hoping it's a big misunderstanding and he did actually get attacked.

If not I'd expect him to donate the money I and others have given him to a charity of some sort.

• Like 9

Everytime this post pops up it makes me angry. Your right mate....you don't run away and hide you explain the situation and prove your innocence. It really is starting to look bad.

I'm angry with myself for getting drawn in, I'm still hoping it's a big misunderstanding and he did actually get attacked.

If not I'd expect him to donate the money I and others have given him to a charity of some sort.

If he did make it up and tucked loads of folk up for money. Do you really think he will give anything to charity will he f**k.

And if it is a big scam.then how did he think it up some bad shit going on in his head that's for sure.