Only Your Selfs To Blaim !!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It never ceases to amaze me how naïve and just plain ignorant some lads are in the hunting game. Ignorance is bliss it would appear for some. Most that do have simple common sense and a sense of prote

I've never had much time for journalists, but lately they gone from bad to worse. Are things really that bad with leading newspapers that they are employing people who obviously will say and write an

Take my 6 yr old out,he been going since the age of 18month old,ferretting,digging and shooting.he won an award for star pupil because his class and whole school take an interest when he goes to schoo

Posted Images

Ive never posted before but felt this was a good time to start. My missus commented a few times that my russell dog had lost some weight and looked really fit for 11 year old and id taken him out alot after retirement. Tell her nothing ive 2 pups nothing like him just same colour aslong as theyre not in yard at same time she'l never know. Bk

About 6 years ago Stephen Phillpott was on the Gerry Ryan show spouting out his anti-terrierwork bullshit.

Gerry Ryan was lapping it all up and the city dwelling cokehead was telling the whole of Ireland how badmen these terrier boys were.

I rang the producer and said I'd use my full name if they allowed me to talk to Ryan and Phillpott live on the show.

They had given out advice that if you see someone with terriers and shovels they are badger baiters so ring the Gardi.

I said to the producer that if we see someone wearing a soccer top can we presume that they are a soccer hooligan and should we ring the police ?

She didn't even know that there was a very legal side to terrierwork. We're talking about the producer here. She hadn't even researched the subject but she still allowed that mini Hitler Potfill to come onto a show that's not even in his country.

I asked that I be allowed onto the show to give the listeners an insight into the legal side of a very important method of vermin control.

She wasn't rude or anything but wouldn't let me on.

There's a voice now for terriermen in Ireland, the IWTF and it's their job to combat any anti-terrier propaganda that's in the media.

But, I can't blame them if they want to distance themselves from the idiots on FB as these idiots do not represent the ordinary decent terrierman.

JMHO.

thought Sh't pott was Irish ?

The 'police' and the 'antis' are communicating a lot more than most people think - think 'possible' collusion.

They are also linking up members of this forum with facebook profiles & facebook friends. Id elaborate, but this isnt the place.

As for facebook groups, LOL. Youve only got to have 1 person get into a spot of bother (non fieldsports related - whatever) or loose a phone, who is a member of a 'secret' group, & whatevers posted is :icon_eek: at by people you maybe prefer not to be privvy.

Now re-read my first sentence.... The police are 'possibly' communicating with the antis & vice versa, they have a common enemy, the legitiment fieldsports enthusiasts. They are scratching each others backs, I think $ is involved, follow the trail of that ;) extremists and nutters from the bottom to the top.

The pot of tar is bottomless and the brush is a big fcuk off one, one set of admin on a fb group are even asking/insisting people to give the first coat themselves.

& to one person in this discussion.. it werent that long ago you came on this forum asking for advice about certain subjects, to which a helpful bit of advice could land a man in more than a spot of bother. Fast forward a very short amount of time and a few name changes later your now the one offering advice. :hmm:

Edited by Columbo
  • Like 1

Dose anyone no what the charge whuld be for digging a fox on permission ? With no hounds Present or a gun present ?

I no the maximum sentence for badger digging is only 6 month so you be lucky to serve 8 weeks of you were given the full custodial sentence witch only people with stupid videos basically cruel c**ts get ...

So what can they give you for digging a few foxes ? Ime betting it doesn't even carry a custodial sentance and now with that new scenario were the rspca can only charge you with Wilde life crime and not dog fighting whuld it mean you can't be banned from keeping dogs honest questions whuld like to no what all the fuss is about

It is no coincidence that the rise of the Anti has accelerated in the last 15 years. From the advent of internet forums to face book. and the biggest culprit of all the digital camera. Before those, if photo's were taken at all they were shared between like minded people. No one would think of stopping strangers in the street and saying have a look at these. Yet today they are posted on the internet for everyone in the world to see.

If people cannot see the effect that that is having on hunting then their ego's are far bigger than their brains thats for sure.

TC

• Like 11

Even before the Internet (saga), in a court room in the UK, the anti, wildlife ranger, spca, would show the worst photographs he could take or get hold of. The was one old twt, who was always after and campaign against lads, some probably bad, some good. But this twat was said to carry badger hairs in his pocket, to put evidence on the scene. He'd also say that the no Fox or rabbits there

This sites gone mental lol for all the lads who think mi5 are on to them hacking ther computers and bugging ther Kennles for digging a few poxy foxes leagaly you wana take up origami or somthing what will lower the stress levels

here it is broke down in laymans termes

don't have nothing on your phone or computer what can land you in shit what you can't handle....

Always Have vet receipts for your dogs when they needed treatment...

And if you do and you get in trouble threw ignoring the above it's your own fault take it like a f****n man......lol

FB will be the end of terrier and lurcher work if some lads dont kop themselves on and start acting there age,is there really any need to post pics of what you got up to when out hunting-digging whatever.Fox hunting is legal so why dont we all try to keep it legal not destroy it for the the sake of a big macho image,keep the pics among yourselves and friens,keep them off the www.

It never ceases to amaze me how naïve and just plain ignorant some lads are in the hunting game. Ignorance is bliss it would appear for some. Most that do have simple common sense and a sense of protection of their chosen sport choose wisely not to be posting idiotic photos and egotistical talk on the WWW. And before any of the WWW heroes mention it, no I am not ashamed of what I do and have a keen interest in protecting our ways, but I am concerned how the ANTI's and thwarted media portray hunting by clowns providing endless fodder to them......

Nans Pat might as well be living in some remote village in Africa for what he knows about hunting issues in Ireland (on both sides of the border). All the lads with the bravado of screw this and f*ck the ANTI's are usually the ones that create hassle for the rest of us that have clued themselves in and taken the time to keep themselves up to date with changes in the various animal welfare and wildlife legislation, which since 2006 to 2014 has changed drastically. Broaden your knowledge and look up the legislation as it might keep a few mouths shut on THL and end the rubbish on FB. Even better hopefully some lads might get out of the hunting game altogether and leave it to decent lads to do correctly, sensibly and quietly as it used to be. Fatman has it spot on above........

Zilverhaze....... regards MI5 and paranoia. The ANTI's, wildlife crime sections of various police orgs in the UK and Ireland have already and continue to gather information on THL, Facebook and hardcore mags like EDRD (LOL). Who is giving them ammunition? So called hunting men and boys. If enjoying a day out in the field is not enough for lads and the need to spew, spoof, embellish, photograph and video what they have done the day before (if not really pretending and armchair hunting on THL) then maybe taking up another interest would be better for some? Unfortunately we now live in the social media age and like the 80's a few cowboys with big mouths continue to do their best to ruin a totally pragmatic way of life when done in a humane manner.

Edited by Corkman
  • Like 17