This Weekends Boxing

Aj looks a bit muscle bound to many steroids in him.

I think you'll find it's called being black.
????

Some of them black lads have real good genetics King, where muscle building is concerned.

I could quite easily believe that AJ is not on steroids and that what we see is the result of hard graft.

Stranger things have happened.

• Like 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit o

he's done well then putting himself on the right path and making something of himself ....should be patting him on the back.....shouldn't we?

That was a decent scrap, 2 young lads really having a go.. We're a fickle race eh, Joshua gets really tagged, comes through it and finishes the fight in a bit of style.. But he's still, chinny, the ne

Posted Images

Remember Darren Corbett ??? Looked like he was just pulled outa the pub but by fook could he throw a dig

Heres your man

https://youtu.be/K-fy0nRzV88

nice to see him sparking willie clyde just after it

old amateur fight? nothing on film.

most brutal boxing kayo ever, its called

:thumbs:

https://youtu.be/8QAe9N6-jl8

seen him operating for years knocking drunks out, poor c**ts half his weight

him v big rogie in the summers on..lol

????

Some of them black lads have real good genetics King, where muscle building is concerned.

I could quite easily believe that AJ is not on steroids and that what we see is the result of hard graft.

And then there's fuckers like me who are just fat..........

????

Don't blame that on genetics Ross. Blame it on the calories. Lol

????

And some are born with one on each arm and one on their neck...... Isn't that right elbie heid?

I see what our are saying gaz but how many heavyweight boxers for the last few decades have been that cut up.i can only think of holy field and Bruno. If he ain't on them now I'm certain he has done a few cycles in the past.

????

And some are born with one on each arm and one on their neck...... Isn't that right elbie heid?

Don't get all personal now. Just put the pies down ?

I see what our are saying gaz but how many heavyweight boxers for the last few decades have been that cut up.i can only think of holy field and Bruno. If he ain't on them now I'm certain he has done a few cycles in the past.

Don't suppose we will ever know mate. Maybe he has. Maybe he hasn't.

Plenty of young lads jump on the juice nowadays. It does piss all without proper nutrition and training though.

There are natural lads out there bigger than AJ though.

We went to first evare amateurs boxing show last night, I really enjoyed it. Never been interested in boxing till me lad started, but looking forward to some more nights

Went to watch M young bro fight this year was a pretty good card and the wee man was part of the best fight of the night even though he lost. Great wee night they put on

• Like 1

Sounds like AJ couldn't do right for doing wrong last night.

The doubters wanted him to go further than the first 3 rounds, he did.

They wanted him to take some shots, he did.

They wanted to see if he had "the heart" to carry on after taking said shots, he did.

And after doing the above he did exactly what he said on the tin.

Do the lads talking about Tyson fury think his chin is on a par with Dillian Whytes?

Youve gotta bare in mind, both them men last night were knockout merchants. They weren't landing half hearted taps. They were landing bombs which have seen plenty of men put to sleep in recent fights.

Having said that I still think AJ has got a few more educational fights to look into before thinking about a clash with the champ.

Haye and Wilder for a start.

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit of experience of what they are talking about and who wouldnt know how to tape their hands let alone lace their gloves !.....some of it makes for hilarious reading i imagine it would give experienced taxidermists a similar laugh if i went onto the taxidermy section telling folk how to stuff a fox head :laugh:

The thing all these gypsy fans need to keep in mind when doing all their little comparisons is that when Fury got decked by those little 15/16 stone 35/36 year old washed up old boys and got up to win the gypsy fans reckoned it showed he was a gutsy pure fighting man gypsy warrior bla bla bla..........Joshua got wobbled by an unbeaten big 18 stone hungry young fighter last night,didnt go down,and came on to finish him.......and he gets called chinny :laugh:

Joshua is nowhere near the finished article he still has a lot to learn,made lots of mistakes.......but answered every question asked of him by his critics.......if these critics had anything about them at all they would acknowledge this fact in the same way that critics of their leader and hero acknowledged the great display he put on last week by simply saying good for him well done.

Whats next for big Josh......ive said many times the biggest quality this lad has is his desire to learn and improve.....so whatever rate he learns at should dictate the speed he is moved along at,simple.......as for Whyte he can come again and showed to have a tremendous chin and some decent tools himself.......if he can stay focused and dedicated id expect him to get as much from this fight as Joshua did in the long run.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 14

Sounds like AJ couldn't do right for doing wrong last night.

The doubters wanted him to go further than the first 3 rounds, he did.

They wanted him to take some shots, he did.

They wanted to see if he had "the heart" to carry on after taking said shots, he did.

And after doing the above he did exactly what he said on the tin.

Do the lads talking about Tyson fury think his chin is on a par with Dillian Whytes?

Youve gotta bare in mind, both them men last night were knockout merchants. They weren't landing half hearted taps. They were landing bombs which have seen plenty of men put to sleep in recent fights.

Having said that I still think AJ has got a few more educational fights to look into before thinking about a clash with the champ.

Haye and Wilder for a start.

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit of experience of what they are talking about and who wouldnt know how to tape their hands let alone lace their gloves !.....some of it makes for hilarious reading i imagine it would give experienced taxidermists a similar laugh if i went onto the taxidermy section telling folk how to stuff a fox head :laugh:

The thing all these gypsy fans need to keep in mind when doing all their little comparisons is that when Fury got decked by those little 15/16 stone 35/36 year old washed up old boys and got up to win the gypsy fans reckoned it showed he was a gutsy pure fighting man gypsy warrior bla bla bla..........Joshua got wobbled by an unbeaten big 18 stone hungry young fighter last night,didnt go down,and came on to finish him.......and he gets called chinny :laugh:

Joshua is nowhere near the finished article he still has a lot to learn,made lots of mistakes.......but answered every question asked of him by his critics.......if these critics had anything about them at all they would acknowledge this fact in the same way that critics of their leader and hero acknowledged the great display he put on last week by simply saying good for him well done.

Whats next for big Josh......ive said many times the biggest quality this lad has is his desire to learn and improve.....so whatever rate he learns at should dictate the speed he is moved along at,simple.......as for Whyte he can come again and showed to have a tremendous chin and some decent tools himself.......if he can stay focused and dedicated id expect him to get as much from this fight as Joshua did in the long run.

Always look forward to your reply on big fights. I watched it my mate rang this morning asked me what I thought. My exact words was he can't do right for doing wrong. If he knocked him out in the 1st round it would be a miss match . Taken to the 2nd half of the fight now he's a over hyped, over rated up and coming boxer. I like him and fair play to him. He's done what's been asked of him so far and hopefully he'll be another world champion in the future.
  • Like 4