This Weekends Boxing

Nope...i got money on Whyte to win...not wishing to repeat myself again but i think that big left hand of Whyte's will give Joshua trouble again just like it did in the amateurs...i got this as part of a double with the Fury/Klitschko fight at 44/1...really hoping to see Dillian upset the apple-cart...this being pay per view is a piss take in my opinion

Thats right i remember your bet i hope it go,s your way it was nice odds :thumbs: .....well thats a lie actually i dont hope it go,s your way as im half way to a nice little tickle myself i had a 4 fold on Fury,Degale,Joshua,Eubank.....only about 7/1 though.

• Like 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit o

he's done well then putting himself on the right path and making something of himself ....should be patting him on the back.....shouldn't we?

That was a decent scrap, 2 young lads really having a go.. We're a fickle race eh, Joshua gets really tagged, comes through it and finishes the fight in a bit of style.. But he's still, chinny, the ne

Posted Images

If Whyte wins I will post a photo of me eating my hat. Lol.

I can see wins coming for eubank, bellew and Campbell. Not sure about Mitchell. Hope he does get the win though.

I saw them weigh in earlier i must admit im a bit worried for Kevin Mitchell this guy he,s facing although not at world level is a serious puncher he looked in fantastic shape ive said for a few fights now id like to see Kevin hang the gloves up ive seen him in better shape physically and mentally i think his time has been and gone and having not faced a southpaw for nearly 10 years i fear he could get taken out tomorrow,hopefully he still has enough left to get past Barroso and make some nice money with Crolla next year but my heart will be in my mouth sod Joshua/Whyte for me personally this is a much bigger fight.

I dont know if they have showed it yet but O Sullivan planted a kiss on the Eubank kids lips and made a complete c**t of himself whats wrong with these boys......Bellews opponent looked out of shape,Campbell looked immaculate so cant see many shocks there.

• Like 4

Has chisora not stepped in to take someone's place? Fair play he was fighting just last week.

Yes he,s replacing the Josh Warrington bout.....Pauli Malignagi is also new on the bill fighting for an Ebu title :blink:

Keep an eye out for a kid named Teddy Cheeseman out of Bermondsey as well shaping up like a nice little prospect at welterweight........should be a good night of boxing.

• Like 2

Am I the only one that thinks Whyte could win? :laugh: Should be a fecking good fight either way

Nope...i got money on Whyte to win...not wishing to repeat myself again but i think that big left hand of Whyte's will give Joshua trouble again just like it did in the amateurs...i got this as part of a double with the Fury/Klitschko fight at 44/1...really hoping to see Dillian upset the apple-cart...this being pay per view is a piss take in my opinion

A piss take ?????

Am I the only one that thinks Whyte could win? :laugh: Should be a fecking good fight either way

A piss take ?????

Yes...taking the piss out of fans already paying subscriptions to channels charging PPV for a British title fight...its a decent undercard but it dont warrent being PPV...as i said before the Crolla fight last July had a good undercard but that wernt PPV and theres been loads of others like Murray and Golovkin and plenty of other world title fights that we wernt charged extra for...sets an expensive precedent for British boxing fans...and another reason i wouldnt be too upset to see Joshua get stopped tonight...going to be watching this down the pub tonight

going to be watching this down the pub tonight

To save money you mean ?....now im not presuming you are a pisshead :D ......but even at just 1 pint per hour its going to cost you more than the pay per view fee......theres 5 or 6 hours of top quality boxing i dont think 6 hours entertainment for less than a score is too bad we pay 40/50/60 quid for 90 minutes entertainment on a saturday aftenoon.

Personally i would rather pay to watch 2 big heavyweights have a tear up for a British title than 2 big heavyweights have a stand off for a world title....thats without Eubank/Campbell/Bellew/Mitchell/Chisora/Malignagi etc on the undercard.......anyway lets get down the Hammers to start this weekend of sport off might have to slip away 5 minutes before full time for the quick shuffle across to the 02......if we are not 4 nil up that is :whistling:

AJ to win, Whyte looked to fat fight back on all the build up stuff shown on TV, Eubank to win, don't know a lot about the lad he's fighting? Who's Luke Campbell fighting, anyone know? Was looking forward to the Josh Warrington rumble, but I think he's pulled out with a virus.