Any Good Films ?

Go to solution Solved by TUFFTY,

Fargo is excellent. On series 2 now, but it's nothing to do with series 1 that I can work out.

Hannibal series 1-3

"Spy" is funny.

Lawless

I'm still waiting for "Legend"

Love Fargo, films good aswell.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just watched the series 'The Deterctorists' Best thing ive watched lately. another season 'd be good

Saw the Revenant over christmas....thought it was real good, ment to be a true story i think...that Tom Hardy's turn out a good Brit actor...liked him in that film about the moonshiners 'Laswless' thi

One of the best films I've seen that ?

Fargo is excellent. On series 2 now, but it's nothing to do with series 1 that I can work out.

Hannibal series 1-3

"Spy" is funny.

Lawless

I'm still waiting for "Legend"

Love Fargo, films good aswell.
I've tried to pm you but your inbox must be full. Edited by gnipper

Kinell hell gnash bit slow on the up take :laugh:

You're going to love it ;)

Im behind the times am i ........once i get sick of people talking about something is when i normally decide i better watch it :D ......early days yet but he,s a boy this Walter !

it's the absolute nuts, you'll love it....another good one, is american horror story...dark as f**k...

Yokel

Everyone knows the classic series such as the wire. Just recently started sopranos though as i never watched it properly. Really is great, uncle junior has me in stitches. Only other great which not many seem to know least none of my mates did is love/hate. Think as its not american n more like how things are over here that i liked it. Its about irish gangland and worth watching if aint seen it.

Films everyone knows the classics goodfellas n all that stuff. I got so into series that ive been put off films if honest. Fail to see how you can really tell a story in around 2hours. Prefer to watch a series but watched an old black n white film other night about an irish bloke. Filmed in black n white but think came out 98, called the general. About martin cahill who was a criminal who seemed to really wanna always get one over on the police. Bit strange that he had an relationship with a pair of sisters lol but watched it all so werent too bad.

• Like 2

just watched the series 'The Deterctorists' Best thing ive watched lately. another season 'd be good

I really enjoyed that too :yes:

Second season is on BBC4 at the moment pal :thumbs: should all be on the old iplayer.

Cheers for that, started watching a few last night and just watched the last one, the end put a smile on my face :thumbs:

• Like 1

Everyone knows the classic series such as the wire. Just recently started sopranos though as i never watched it properly. Really is great, uncle junior has me in stitches. Only other great which not many seem to know least none of my mates did is love/hate. Think as its not american n more like how things are over here that i liked it. Its about irish gangland and worth watching if aint seen it.

Films everyone knows the classics goodfellas n all that stuff. I got so into series that ive been put off films if honest. Fail to see how you can really tell a story in around 2hours. Prefer to watch a series but watched an old black n white film other night about an irish bloke. Filmed in black n white but think came out 98, called the general. About martin cahill who was a criminal who seemed to really wanna always get one over on the police. Bit strange that he had an relationship with a pair of sisters lol but watched it all so werent too bad.

The general is a true story pal I seen him once or twice I know a few that was in his gang and their relatives he was worse in real life

I really enjoyed that too :yes:

Second season is on BBC4 at the moment pal :thumbs: should all be on the old iplayer.

Cheers for that, started watching a few last night and just watched the last one, the end put a smile on my face :thumbs:

It's a great wee series :yes: don't know why they've got it hidden away on bbc4

Ive started getting into these series lately rather than films i was laid up with a bad back for a few weeks recently and got through the whole lot of that Peaky Blinders i thought it was great.......just started this Breaking Bad now....didnt think id like it at first but onto the second season and its really good....... like a cross between a film and a soap opera i havent seen a new film come out that ive liked in ages.

Season 2 is a bit slow I found mate, gets much better from 3 onwards and all. :)

True Detective is probably the best series I've seen for a long time, the first series with Mathew McConoghy and Woody Harleston especially. Deffo worth a watch if anybody ain't seen it.

......just started this Breaking Bad now....didnt think id like it at first but onto the second season and its really good....... like a cross between a film and a soap opera .

I watched the entire series 3 times,it really is that good (or i have too much free time),Walter White mild mannered chemistry teacher turns into Heisenberg,just like Jekyll and Hyde.
  • Like 1

Kinell hell gnash bit slow on the up take :laugh:

You're going to love it ;)

Im behind the times am i ........once i get sick of people talking about something is when i normally decide i better watch it :D ......early days yet but he,s a boy this Walter !

:laugh: wait till it kicks off ;)

• Like 1

restless natives (based on a true story!) or the stone of destiny..also based on a true story

I've not seen restless natives for years class film gunna watch it tonite cheers for the reminder ?

Gnasher try Netflix series called Narco's it's a dramatisation of Pablo Escobar excellent watch can't wait for second series

Watched couple of breaking bad not got into it still think the sopranos best tv series everv