Feeding Times ????

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine usually has porridge with sliced almonds,banana and some manuka honey on top about 8 am. Then about 12pm I shoot down to greggs and get him a chicken salad barm with a smidgen of mayo (no onions

I always find this kind of topic interesting and don't really see a right or wrong. It's good to hear how differently we all do things.   I personally feed one big meal a day between 5pm and 10pm. I

i always feed 5 to 6 hours before going lamping ive seen alot of dogs that havent been fed that day or even upo 24 hours previous go off there feet.

A marathon runner wont eat a roast dinner before running a marathon ,how would you know a y way king when was the last time you did any exercise apart from exercising youre fingers

you are living right up to your avatar pic mate.the fonze was a complete tool.crack on boy.

A marathon runner wont eat a roast dinner before running a marathon ,how would you know a y way king when was the last time you did any exercise apart from exercising youre fingers

you are living right up to your avatar pic mate.the fonze was a complete tool.crack on boy.
who pulled you're tampon out,you'll be eating all the mince pies soon wont you fatty lol
  • Like 1

who pulled you're tampon out,you'll be eating all the mince pies soon wont you fatty lol
you sound like a little spotty teenager full of acne and glue.my name is Paul but call me the fonze lol.for f**k sake mun.was you conceived in a test tube.and is your star sign Pyrex? ?

you sound like a little spotty teenager full of acne and glue.my name is Paul but call me the fonze lol.for f**k sake mun.was you conceived in a test tube.and is your star sign Pyrex? ?
glue haha scruffy welsh thing that ,i suppose you used to sniff petrol aswell lol ,wbhats you're problem any way

glue haha scruffy welsh thing that ,i suppose you used to sniff petrol aswell lol ,wbhats you're problem any way
idiots like u fella.

Mine are fed evenings around six or seven normally.so if lamping they would be 24 hours at least with no food.but mine used on foxes so might have 5 or 6 runs if I am very lucky,not the many runs on rabbits you would get but then I suppose when catch is made more energy is spent than catching a rabbit.once a dog is well kept and nourished normally 24 hours with no food before work won't have any probs.

• Like 2

dogs will have reserves that take them past a few hours hunting ,

Dogs have different systems to humans.

But,in saying that,a little food during the day can't hurt ,as long as its had time to go through the system.

Some people over think things.

Fair enough if running them real hard but most won't hit a dogs reserves on most nights out.

• Like 2

Its not rocket science kids ffs i leave them empty that day if there running in the night

Would you run a marathon without having food for 12hrs I don't think so.

The pro cyclists are eating energy bars high energy food during a race.if they fasted for 12hrs before the race they would be running on an empty tank.

Each to there own....

my dog is a good cyclist but he keeps falling off bike when he's trying to take wrapper off energy bar and injuring himself I think he would do better if I stop giving them to him lol.
  • Like 5

Its not rocket science kids ffs i leave them empty that day if there running in the night

Would you run a marathon without having food for 12hrs I don't think so.

The pro cyclists are eating energy bars high energy food during a race.if they fasted for 12hrs before the race they would be running on an empty tank.

Each to there own....

my dog is a good cyclist but he keeps falling off bike when he's trying to take wrapper off energy bar and injuring himself I think he would do better if I stop giving them to him lol.

not acceptable jiggy...he needs PTS!