France Bombs Isis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we know where these 'training camps' are why is it taking a terrorist attack to bomb the c**ts. The minute one of these places is found they should be flattened!!!

well much as we called her i recon maggi would have done

Why are they bombing targets in the Middle East?........I think they should be levelling a few folk closer to home. These attackers are not in the f***ing Middle East, they are here in Europe.

Posted Images

If we know where these 'training camps' are why is it taking a terrorist attack to bomb the c**ts. The minute one of these places is found they should be flattened!!!

• Like 17

yep. and any local people should be encouraged to inform, if they don't then they should be flattened too.

I noted in the report on Jihadi John's killing that the US claim to have killed on average one mid to upper-level Isil leader every two days since May :
“It was a drone strike using a hellfire missile, for us it was a fairly routine strike. As you know we’ve killed on average one mid to upper-level Isil leader every two days since May. So for us this is fairly routine.​"

Col. Steve Warren, Pentagon spokesman

Maybe intelligence gathering? Easier to keep tabs on them when they know where they are. Use it for intelligence gathering then flatten it when it's outlived it's usefulness.

Cameron will do absolutely nothing off his own back to protect the UK . . He may jump on Putin or Obamas shirt tails but do something individually for his own country no chance so don't hold your breath , in fact if Fridays scenario had of taken place here he'd shout about doing everything in his power to find those involved , but actually stopping these rats from the root of the problem I.e. Mosques preaching hatred , coming out about grooming gangs , sharia courts , illegal immigrants , being dictated to about Imigrants from the EU ect ect not a chance from this man . . He can't be seen as RACIST now can he . . We'll have to suffer & get on with it I'm Affraid !!

• Like 2

Up until now our strategy has been one of containment, the US has been quite open about this. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because it's easier to keep them in one place than force them to flee and regroup in North Africa or where ever and cause all the liberals to piss and whine about how intervention didn't work etc.

Up until relatively recently IS posed a low terrorist threat outside of the Levant. The coalition didn't see a need to annihilate them, and there wasn't the political support to do that job. So, up until now, containment has been the strategy.

Maybe, just maybe, now there will be the political backing for consigning this evil to a dark chapter of the history books....

Edited by Born Hunter